PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

would the pat's be intrested in Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
As I brace for the response from this board. We are short staffed on the coaching front and his years of experince should be of some value, not as a play caller, just a coach. He will go somewhere, even if it is just for a year, how much would guy's like josh or dean learn from his experience.

He's making $4M a year to sit on his butt and has been only a HC since 1984. He could bring some value but we don't have a natural spot for him and he has no need to join us.

As I brace for the response from this board. We are short staffed on the coaching front and his years of experince should be of some value, not as a play caller, just a coach. He will go somewhere, even if it is just for a year, how much would guy's like josh or dean learn from his experience.

not a chance in hell, why would we want his bad playoff luck?

Only if he was brought in as an "Exact Opposite" consultant...

Example
Patriots ask him how he would game plan an opponent in the playoffs. They record his response and then implement the exact opposite plan.

Example
Patriots ask him how he would game plan an opponent in the playoffs. They record his response and then implement the exact opposite plan.

LOL. good one :)

Marty is going to relax on a boat in the carribean, maybe add some color commentary on some football preview shows and then be the hot candidate for a coaching vacancy next season.

Without even broaching whether the Patriots want him, he does not want the Patriots or another team right now.

Josh is the greatest, he doesnt need any help.

Example

I love it!

Example

that is hilarious.:singing:

There is really no room for him on this staff. He wouldn't come in at a low level position, and I doubt the Patriots are looking to switch out their Coordinators or assistant head coaches anytime soon. I can't see Marty becoming a TE coach or something of that level, which is really the level that new coaches would be headed into for our staff.

Patriots are always interested in seeing Marty coaching against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes