PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would the Patriots have lost this game with McNabb at the helm tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Say Mcnabb was able to play in this game and in healthy condition - Do you think he makes the plays to win in this game or do you think the Patriots just were not as ready for Feeley to show much and would the Pats have been better prepared defensively for Donovan?

Say Mcnabb was able to play in this game and in healthy condition - Do you think he makes the plays to win in this game or do you think the Patriots just were not as ready for Feeley to show much and would the Pats have been better prepared defensively for Donovan?

dont know about ready for feely but with mcnabb they wouldve won easily..the pats that is. mcnabb isnt as accurate as feely was tonite and he cant run much anymore.

No. Feeley played very well...Was McNabb going to throw for 450 yards? Somehow I doubt it.

On the contrary, I think we would have won easily with McNabb playing. Feeley throws as nice catchable ball and demonstrated good touch with his passes tonight. Their O looked better than it has in a while tonight.

I agree with those above... I haven't seen mcnabb play as well as feely played tonight in quite awhile.

feely played a once in a lifetime game tonight and if he can string a few more togeather then he has a bright future. McNabb is on the downside of his career and I don't think the Eagles would have made as good a game as Feely did.

McKnob plays tonight and we kill them ... plain and simple.

The Eagles' Mo Lewis Moment

The Eagles may have just experienced their
Mo Lewis Moment.

I don't expect to see McNabb start again this season.
For that matter, he may never start for the Eagles again.
Feeley is plainly a better quarterback.

Its another reason why the Dolphins are a crap organization,They don't try to keep young promising guys on that team.

Feeley beat us when in Miami and he looked as good then as he did tonight.

Feeley is sporadic at being a solid QB,but when he is on his game like tonight he could be a top 15 QB in the league,He just needs to do it much more often.

You never know. QB's see the field differently than others. Mcnabb might not have gone over the middle as much as Feely did. We will never know.

My gut says that we would have been a lot closer to covering that ridiculous spread with Mcknab. I feel like that's a reason the pats defense didn't look so hot tonight, because they were really thinking up til the last minute that he was gonna play. Feeley played a more conservative game (overall) than mcknab would have IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back