PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would Ron Borgus ,be writing the same stuf if he wrote for the Red Sox??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
No because the Globe owns the sox, he would have to take a lighter side... I dont know what Belichick , Kraft or anybody in the Patriots higharchy ever did to Cafardo, Borgus, but they really have a one sided agenda... I know you have to be impartial, but its really starting to go the other way...

I'm sure Graham is thrilled that there are remarks that Borges attributes to him. Inuendo

Sean Pa Patriot said:
No because the Globe owns the sox, he would have to take a lighter side... I dont know what Belichick , Kraft or anybody in the Patriots higharchy ever did to Cafardo, Borgus, but they really have a one sided agenda... I know you have to be impartial, but its really starting to go the other way...
Probably not but in todays article he was right about the way the Pats treat their players contract wise and I know its fashionable for him to attack BB and Pioli but if he had any testiculor fortitude he should be questioning the owner because I think this is where the issues are.

You mean the owner who has since purchasing the team in '94 has taken them from one of the worst run franchises to a dynasty and #2 in net worth after the Redskins?? 3 SB's, new stadium, regular playoff appereances. Oh, that owner. The Pats took care of Brady and Seymour, if you really look at the contract offer to Branch the numbers are not that different. Seahawks and Jets will pay $22.6m over the 1st 4 years of the deal while the Pats deal will pay out $19.75m. The big difference is the structure and size of the signing bonus where the other teams are willing to pay $12.5m upfront and we will split $8.75 over the first two years of the deal. If Branch was in his FA year, maybe we would have offered more but the fact remains that he still had one year remaining when we made that offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes