PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would Reggie Bush Fit With the Patriots? (Sign the Beast VII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck. Forget Reggie Bush. The Pats should bring in Demarco Murray and Ndamukong Suh for a look-see, too. Right?

They did get rid of the salary cap, didn't they?

Yea because comparing what Bush would get on the open market to 2 of the most prolific superstars that will be available is completely reasonable.

Reggie Bush is going to be 30 next season and has had some injury problems, hes not going to be breaking the bank with any deal unless its incentive based.. Your comments are..... ignorant.. to say the least.

Reggie Bush is going to be 30 next season and has had some injury problems...

Why would we want to sign a 30 year old RB with injury problems? Why is there a Reggie Bush thread?

I just have to chuckle. Every NFL player that gets cut and we have threads suggesting that the Pats should "kick their tires".

Why would we want to sign a 30 year old RB with injury problems? Why is there a Reggie Bush thread?

I just have to chuckle. Every NFL player that gets cut and we have threads suggesting that the Pats should "kick their tires".

Have to chuckle? Every NFL player that gets cut? Right...

We have 2 RBs that are going to hit FA, one of which is our 3rd down back. Hes young and could be stolen away ala Woodhead from another team, so its very logical to discuss other available free agents that could be plugged in for 2 years or so until a new young buck can be groomed into that role.

Reggie Bush has had some injuries, but so as Shane Vereen.. The injury point is an indication that we could get him on a low end contract that is incentive based.. Vereen could very easily make more than Bush in FA, so Bush would be a cheaper, plug-n-play solution for the next 2 years.

This is a very relevant topic to discuss... and I don't think anyone is making a thread or asking us to kick the tires on "Every NFL player that gets cut", only players that could potentially plug in to a position of need for us on low end deals..

I hope the Pats have zero interest in this guy.

Not a terrible topic but SV should absolutely command more money than Bush. Because RIGHT NOW he is a better player and more importantly in his prime with several years of prime left. Like I said if SV gets top dollar RB might be a good one year thing but I wouldnt get too invested into him.

Just because someone has a big name, and ran for a lot yards in the past, dosnt make him more valuable for the future. SV has more passing yards than bush on a lot less attempts, and if you gave SV the touches RB had his numbers would be close.

I really couldn't care less about reggie bush on or off this team..just does nothing for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back