PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would Mangini be so cold and throw the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotDynasty_12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I don't see it cause I believe his job is on the line, but would he let his hate for us go that far?

OH YA.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I doubt it, as the Jets can still win the division by beating Miami and the Pats losing in Buffalo. However, I wouldn't put it past that little rat.

They can still win the division if they win and the Pats lose.

Nope because the Pats-Bills game is at the same time as Jets-Dolphins so he wouldn't know yet if we beat bills.

I thought the same way but as someone pointed out to me in the other thread, Mangini's job is likely on the line next week. Especially after the decision to not kick the FG and not punt away late in the Seattle game.

Last edited:
i hope we take care of buffalo first. this will be very hard game @buffalo especially lynch with seymour. bills have lost so many times to us they will be up for it.they will even beat the broncs i think today.

No. Because unless the Pats are up by 3-4 TDs in the fourth, a Jets win could still win the division if the Pats lose. Both games are at 1PM.

This topic has already come up in Jets forums I've been to. Apparently, they despise losing to Miami (on purpose or not) because it would mean their former Quarterback beat them. My own thought is that it would also mean that once Brady is back next year, the Jets would have traded places with Miami as being the second best to the Pats next season. On top of that, as I've said here before, Mangini and Favre might not even be back here next year, and even if they get a better coach, might be a 4-12 team again like last year. Also, beating Miami would let them have a chance for the AFC East title, as well as a wildcard spot if Baltimore happens to lose.

Last edited:
obviously not, if they win and we lose they are in...so no

Jets Miami game most likely to get picked up by NBC or moved to 4:00. . .

No. Because unless the Pats are up by 3-4 TDs in the fourth, a Jets win could still win the division if the Pats lose. Both games are at 1PM.

one of them will move to 4. if buff holds on against denver then that game becomes flexed.

THINK, people. I've said here for weeks now that Mangini's job and HC career would be on the line in game 16 and he would not try to lose.

Boomer postgame said that the decision to go for it on 4th from your own 20 with over 2 minutes and 3 TOs was a "way to lose your job". Mangini's only way outa the Rat Trap he got himeslf into is to WIN Sunday and hope the Jills upset the Pats and/or the Ravinz lose.

Last edited:
I don't think that fat RAT will dare to lose. But his team looks so bad against crappy teams that I think he is out of his league.

one of them will move to 4. if buff holds on against denver then that game becomes flexed.

I thought flex game moves have to be announced 12 days in advance. Is it different in week 17?

NBC can decide later than 12 days prior for week 17 only. we'll find out tonight in their promos most likely.

I don't think you can move the time of a game this close to the actual game. I think there is a 13 day rule. The same as a game that is moved to Sunday Night Football.

I am pretty sure both will stay at 1 PM. Besides, CBS has SD and Denver at 4:15 and that will be for the AFC West.

Jets Miami game most likely to get picked up by NBC or moved to 4:00. . .

What?!?! That would ****** suck! Talk about EVERY single thing going wrong that can this year.

Although it's unlikely that the Ravens will lose to Jacksonville next week, if they do lose, there's still that wildcard spot open too.

If we win out, the Jets win next week, and the Ravens lose, the Jets could still get that wildcard.

Just checked the schedule next week. There is no late game, so the game can't be changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back