PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would it be legal for Mangini to give Patriots 2007 opponents inside info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If Eric wanted to get even more against the Patriots is there a rule in the NFL that would prohibit him from sharing NEs inside info with the other Patriots opponents this year?

Since Eric has a few former Patriots now I know he has received some info regarding the team thru the new players and now I wonder of its possible and legal if say he gave Tony Dungy a call prior to our game against the Colts to maybe look for some 'inside things' the Patriots do before the game.

If Eric wanted to get even more against the Patriots is there a rule in the NFL that would prohibit him from sharing NEs inside info with the other Patriots opponents this year?

Since Eric has a few former Patriots now I know he has received some info regarding the team thru the new players and now I wonder of its possible and legal if say he gave Tony Dungy a call prior to our game against the Colts to maybe look for some 'inside things' the Patriots do before the game.

I'm sure it happens. Whether Manjudas does it specifically targeted against the Patriots, who would know?

What does Mangini even want to "get even" for? What have the Pats ever done to him? Except put him in a position to be head coach of the Jets.....

Considering how the Jets have performed this year, I doubt Tony Dungy or anyone else is looking for advice from Mangini.

What does Mangini even want to "get even" for? What have the Pats ever done to him? Except put him in a position to be head coach of the Jets.....
Obviously he thinks the Patriots did wrong to his loser team with the spygate issue so revenge is always a possibility in the dog-eat-dog NFL world

You mean sharing his audio and video tapes? I don't think there us a rule against that.

Maybe he can talk them into single-covering Randy Moss like the Jets did.

Considering how the Jets have performed this year, I doubt Tony Dungy or anyone else is looking for advice from Mangini.

That does not make sense because info from Mangini may actually help the right team and one that is capable of having a legit chance to beat the Patriots,Eric's team does not have that talent,Indy surely does.

Give deadly ammo in the hands of a moron and its harmless,Give it to a world reknowned professional criminal and its highly dangerous...if you know what I mean

I was thinking the other day that bill should give other teams info on how to beat the jets(for revenge) but than I thought our systems are too close to wanna do that

seriously.... what can mangini tell the colts that dungy can't see from the tape? triple cover moss?

I was thinking the other day that bill should give other teams info on how to beat the jets(for revenge) but than I thought our systems are too close to wanna do that

i would think as one of my buddies said.... help teams beat the niners.

Mangini's got a little "credibility" problem around the league now anyways. I doubt anybody would want to seek out his advice...Esp if he stinks it out with the Jets this year..

everyone saying "triple team moss" clearly that is not working. Dungy must design a new defense in which 4 players are covering moss. He will also attempt to make a new rule that teams are allowed 2 extra defensive players when moss is on the field.

You mean sharing his audio and video tapes? I don't think there us a rule against that.
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of teams are interested in playing us using the same schemes the Jets did last week :rolleyes:

That does not make sense because info from Mangini may actually help the right team and one that is capable of having a legit chance to beat the Patriots,Eric's team does not have that talent,Indy surely does.

Give deadly ammo in the hands of a moron and its harmless,Give it to a world reknowned professional criminal and its highly dangerous...if you know what I mean
That's odd. Mangini wasn't a moron when he was our defensive coordinator. He's still a talented coach. He's jsut a slimeball to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes