PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would it be funny if the Pats finish 18-1 again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to talk about a undeafeated season, we have been there done that.. Lets take 1 week at a time, because I guarentee you even if we win every game this reg season, there will always be " yeah but" .. 1 week at a time folks, take the motto of 03-04.. 18-1 /17-2/ 14-6 /10-7, as the giants prove it wont matter what the record is , what matters is how did we do in the last game.. And its a week to week progression..

Again I will say this , its good to have a fifth pre season game against KC, it will be a great warm up game for Tom Brady:D

Imagine finishing 18-1 twice, losing the final game both times.

:eek:

i would rather watch a....well......something very violent and nasty.....than watch the pats get to 18-0 and lose the SB again.

i have had a few warnings and posts deleted on this site so i will keep it vague :)

How funny would it be if we met an 18-0 Cowboy team in the Super Bowl and beat them?

How funny would it be if we met an 18-0 Cowboy team in the Super Bowl and beat them?

Cowboys, 18-0?? Holy crap that is freaking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :singing: :singing:

I can see the heckling arguments with a Jets/Giants/Colts/any other teams fans now...

Them: "18-1! Haha!"
Us: "Oh yeah? Well, 18-1! Haha!"
Them: "Oh yeah? Well, 18-1! Haha!"

;)

LOL.

You guys should worry about getting past the Chiefs, before worrying about 18 and 1.:rolleyes:

Nah, we're fans, we can bask in the glory of 3 outta four this century and last years 18-1. We can dream of 19-0's, 18-1 and most important, winning that last game.

As long as the team takes it a practice at a time,a play at a time, a game at a time - we'll be a happy bunch of Patriot Fanatics.

I am pretty sure you just might have a few hidden dreams of Jet glory of your own inside that Favre injected head of yours??

Can't I just imagine a loved one being tortured instead?

Imagine nothing - my loved ones still haven;t recovered from last years torture, lethal injection would be imminent.

This is the exact record I would most like to see, only for the fact that we could retake and own "18-1". The haters wouldn't be able to wear their "18-1" shirts after that happened without looking like Pats fans :)

As long as we make it into the playoffs, I could care less what our record is.

Last edited:
LOL.

You guys should worry about getting past the Chiefs, before worrying about 18 and 1.:rolleyes:

Why? We don't play for the team. Only the team should think about going one game at a time. The one benefit of being a fan of this team is getting to look forward to important games on the schedule when the team itself cannot.

Richter said:
Sure thing, champ. And you can start worrying about your quarterback's osteoporosis.

Owned with authority.

Just win the last game in the playoffs and we all will be happy

but with a ring this time?

i think it would be hilarious...and man would i love it

Oh absolutely. 0-31, 31-0.....on that idea but on a much grander scale. 18-1 takes on a whole new meaning:D That would indeed be awesome.

Should the Pats go 18-1, but win SB43, the shirt should read:

"18-and-WON!"

Regards,
Chris

Should the Pats go 18-1, but win SB43, the shirt should read:

"18-and-WON!"

Regards,
Chris

U KNOW...u should probably put that slogan and copyright it or something...haha

Imagine finishing 18-1 twice, losing the final game both times.

:eek:

I can't even think about it. Please don't bring back the pain.

Looking forward to Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots