PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would Anyone Be Suprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
...if the Patriots blew out the Broncos Saturday Night? I mean, I don't expect them to. I'd predict a score of 20 - 16 pats. But if they ran right over denver, would you really be suprised? I don't think I'd be completely stunned. Belichick kinda has a nack for being amazing.

NoRomancelnChina said:
...if the Patriots blew out the Broncos Saturday Night? I mean, I don't expect them to. I'd predict a score of 20 - 16 pats. But if they ran right over denver, would you really be suprised? I don't think I'd be completely stunned. Belichick kinda has a nack for being amazing.

I was surprised whenthey beat the Rams in '01, I was surprised when they shut down the Colts the last two years, I was surprised when they blew the Steelers off the field in the AFCCG, but I'm done, these guys just can't surprise me anymore.

NoRomancelnChina said:
Damn right I'd be surprised, so would you. Since it would be, as you said, unexpected. That doesn't mean you or I doubt that it's possible, just not expected.

Now quit hanging out the Troll Bait. :cool::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back