PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would a loss to Buffalo be shocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not shocking. In fact, I'm very worried. It will be a test of maturity for this team.

Last year's loss to the Browns, just when everything seemed to be clicking, was the slap in the face the team needed to get into "humble and hungry" mode. It's a bit too early in the season for the team to be reading and believing their own press clippings. But I always count on having an embarrassing road loss to an inferior team to contribute to forming that right championship mindset where perfection is required on every snap, with no room for error.

Oh where have the homers gone? :confused:

Pats win. Not a problem. I'll be shocked if they lose.

Not trying to be a downer but I think there is a very real possibility that we lose today. Not even because of the injuries so much, I think Buffalo is a lot better than most think. QB is solid but it's their receiving core that worries me. Especially with our less than stellar defense. I think we will find a way to pull this one out but nothing would shock me today.

I totally forgot to mention Fred Jackson too, I think we might have difficulty stopping the run, seems like we always do.

Oh where have the homers gone? :confused:

Pats win. Not a problem. I'll be shocked if they lose.

I'm confident that the Pats will win, but every time we expect the Pats to blow out this team, the game comes down to the wire. Sooner or later, one of these to the wire games will go the Bills' way.

Not to me, it wouldn't.

Today, not at all.

Not shocking at all with the shaky and injured D. I think the Patriots will need some Bills turnovers like what happened in the Charger game.

Shocking? Not with all the injuries, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back