PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would a football Glossary Thread be helpful???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This appears to be an idea who's time has NOT come on this board.

Once we get our Johnson situation resolved, we might revisit it.

horryfor3 said:
...Where IS this glossary?

You have arrived at the right house.

If you look at some of the the post on this thread you'll see a couple of them that provide links. I had posted a link that has very basic football terms and definitions.

Pats1 had posted several links of a little more advance football stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Patriots the teams that's most set up for failure

Mike the Brit said:
OK, I know it's been posted before but no one should not see the following article by the late Joel Buchsbaum from 2001:

http://archive.profootballweekly.com/content/archives/features_2000/nflist_030501.asp

Once you read it and remember you'll know why we all stammer "in BB we trust" as we drink our Kool-Aid ...

It is a shame that I didn't have internet access in 2001. I would have been able to dig up the billions of threads in which I would have NOT have said, "I despair of this team. We are never going to win anything, ever". :eek:

I'm bumping this up one last time. Others had posted very good links and I think it deserves one last try to catch Ian's attention to see if he thinks it's wothwhile thing.

Call it a Glossary, Football 101 & 102. or the College of Footbal Knowledge- whatever.

PATSNUTme said:
I'm bumping this up one last time. Others had posted very good links and I think it deserves one last try to catch Ian's attention to see if he thinks it's wothwhile thing.

Call it a Glossary, Football 101 & 102. or the College of Footbal Knowledge- whatever.

Thanks, PATSNUT. It gives me a chance to emphasize a piece of basic information for any new fans or visitors from other teams.

Our coach's name is Bill Belichick.

That's spelled:

B - E - L - I - C - H - I - C - K

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill