PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worthless change to the draft process

Status
Not open for further replies.
You throw down on me FNord and you better have Delta Dental. I love you popcorn gangstas running your mouths like it's free.YOU stick to your opinions and I'll stick to mine. You haven't drawn breath long enough in your life to threaten me.

I have Aspen, mutha****a.

Their choice of music is irrelevant to me. I want the rookies to be beaten down and humbled so they shut up, work hard, and EARN respect in the NFL. I don't want a bunch of primadonnas, swaggering their way onto the stage like they're the chief wookie, to a pump up song that they "earned" by being the biggest dog in a pit full of puppies.

What bizarre reality do you live in where you think choosing music to be announced to will be the thing that pushes these guys over the edge?

They've been watched by hundreds of thousands or even millions of people, had their name called by stadiums full of people, they're about to be given a contract worth more than the GDP of Africa and sign endorsement deals for e-cigarettes or whatever for another few mill, and they've been banging the hottest women since middle school.

But yeah, coming out 'Turn down for what' will be the thing that gives them a big head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back