PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worth a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they use to waterdown the Jags? The Atlantic Ocean?

That OP really needs to be drug tested, for his own good.

It was one fan. Who was then called out by the rest of the board.

It was one fan. Who was then called out by the rest of the board.

Yeah, I agree that it was one moron. But it was funny none the less. Unfortunately, we see equally as stupid posts on this board from time to time.

Wow. Thanks for the link.

Yeah, I agree that it was one moron. But it was funny none the less. Unfortunately, we see equally as stupid posts on this board from time to time.

Time to time meaning "pretty much every day".....

Thanks for the laugh as well. And trust me when I reiterate that most Jags fans are not that way.

Wow make you see just how nice this forum is set up!!

Thanks IAN!!!!!!

Got Rat! - Jets Insider.com Forums

you might enjoy this thread for a laugh. Warning it is a link to JI

Jetrohandrat.jpg

By that guys logic, every player in the league is a "watered down" version of the Patriots players. Watered down= they play the same position but aren't as good.
It's funny because none of the guys he mentioned on the Jags even have the potential to play up anywhere near a 2007 Pats level. Northcutt for example...career high in catches is 62. Welker has more than that with Matt Cassel throwing to him (no knock on Cassel, just saying he's no Brady) through 9 games!!

Jags fans remind me of a watered down version of Jets fans - yet both solidly delusional.

After all, Bethel Johnson is merely a watered down version of Randy Moss.

Last edited:
By that guys logic, every player in the league is a "watered down" version of the Patriots players. Watered down= they play the same position but aren't as good.
It's funny because none of the guys he mentioned on the Jags even have the potential to play up anywhere near a 2007 Pats level. Northcutt for example...career high in catches is 62. Welker has more than that with Matt Cassel throwing to him (no knock on Cassel, just saying he's no Brady) through 9 games!!

Well neither Jones nor Stallworth have lid up to their potential/hype.

Well neither Jones nor Stallworth have lid up to their potential/hype.

Yeah, so a Jags WR is like a watered down version of a Pats WR who couldn't crack their lineup :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes