PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worst team to be a fan for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume we mean "worst team to be a fan for" THIS YEAR.

If that assumption is true then it has to be the DOLPHINS....WHY??...because they ARE going to be 0 -16 and IN THE SAME YEAR, the Pats are going to be 16- 0.

Champagne will flow this year, and the Pats will be drinking it...

and the FINS will be suffering the WORST embarrassment suffered by any team in the history of professional sports.

They will lose their only claim to fame .... to the PATS!!

can u believe him aqua? judging a coach by their record? that IS stupid...

look here, ur supposed to judge coaches by how GOOD they talk, and how SMART they sound....NOT by how well their team does on a field...

believe it or not Cam is the bEST coach in the NFL....his 0-10 record proves NOTHING

:rolleyes:

Of course, the record is entirely the fault of the coach, right? I hate how much credit and how much blame quarterbacks and coaches get. It's dumb, there are so many more players/staff that have a huge part in the game and so many go unnoticed. Sure, if you just follow football not all that closely or if you work for ESPN this works, but not for those who follow the game very closely.

I assume we mean "worst team to be a fan for" THIS YEAR.

If that assumption is true then it has to be the DOLPHINS....WHY??...because they ARE going to be 0 -16 and IN THE SAME YEAR, the Pats are going to be 16- 0.

Champagne will flow this year, and the Pats will be drinking it...

and the FINS will be suffering the WORST embarrassment suffered by any team in the history of professional sports.

They will lose their only claim to fame .... to the PATS!!

Yeah because losing games by a field goal is so embarrasing. :rolleyes:

I remember him from IU Indiana, I think he struggled there, but I could be wrong, but odds are I'm right since they've struggled most of my life.

I always got the impression he would be a good position coach, but not a head coach. Granted he's not been given much to work with there in Miami.

Ronnie Brown was playing crazy good until he went down, but Cleo Lemon or whoever they are playing at quarterback doesn't seem to be the answer.

Then you give up your two best receivers in Wes Walker (thanks btw :rolleyes: ) and Chambers.

I like Ginn Jr (saw him play against Purdue as a freshman), I think he'll pan out eventually. I mean it can't be easy to defend and be a fan of the Dolphins, getting critiqued by a Colts fan, on a Pats fan board, when you're 0-10, I feel for ya dude, but you're definately not a fair weather fan, credit to you!

He didn't do a great job at Indiana but who has? No one goes to Indiana to play football, he did however produce Antwan Randel El who was one of the greatest slash players ever.

It's rookie John Beck, sorry man but this tells me you don't pay a lot of attention to the Dolphins if you don't know who their QB is.

Ronnie is a stud and was the best RB in football when he got hurt.

I don't understand why it's so hard for so many to grasp the concept of a TRADE. We didn't give away our best receivers, we traded them. We got a 2nd round pick for Welker (which we drafted a very good center with) and a 2nd for Chambers. The Welker trade benefited us just as much as it did the Pats.

Ginn will be a fine player. He's progressed each week and is much more polished as a WR then many gave him credit for.

Thanks for the cred and the post, good to talk with sensible posters. :cool:

I'd say the New Orleans Saints:

2 playoff wins in team history (2-6 overall, including the 92 season when they fielded one of the best LB corps of all time, went 12-4, and lost in the first round).

40 years, 7 winning seasons.

He didn't do a great job at Indiana but who has?

....Idiotic rant deleted for brevity

Ronnie is a stud

This recurring phrase provides a window into Aqua's psyche, a view we could do without

Ginn will be a fine player. He's progressed each week and is much more polished as a WR then many gave him credit for.
Note the obsessive Gin ball washing

Thanks for the cred and the post, good to talk with sensible posters. :cool:

May I suggest you two get a room?

Last edited:
Has anybody said "Whoever's playing us" yet?

My guess is you don't know a thing about Cam but you're judging him purely off the Dolphins record. Am I in the ball park on that one at all?

I'm from Indiana. I know a lot about Cameron. Which is why I made the statement.

I'm from Indiana. I know a lot about Cameron. Which is why I made the statement.

Aqua knows EVERYTHING about football; he's been a fan much longer than anyone else here. ;)

His fooball knowhow algorithim is simple, if the coach or player is a Fin, they're either wonderfull or will be wonderfull if only given a chance. Hilarious prior years posts on how wonderfull previous Dolphin QBs, teams, players and coaches were gonna be are archived here for your entertainment.

If he really likes a Phin player, he'll mention time after time how that player is a 'stud'. You may draw your own psychological insights from his exctatic, breathless choice of language.

The Jets. Seriously, they have been a laughingstock for decades, have wasted numerous top draft picks, "rent" their stadium from Big Blue, have a rat for a coach, have ugly unis, haven't had an all pro QB since Namath, and they are the team that Bill Belichick loves to kick the arse of more than any other team. Seriously, it must suck real bad to be a Jets fan.

Bengals...... People tell them EVERY year how good they are going to be and EVERY year they just are not. I really don't like them at all and every year I feel a tinge of disappointment when they do nothing.

Sad, so very sad.

^^^ The winner. The Bungals have squandered more high first round draft picks than ought to be legal. They've been so bad for so long it rests squarely on the shoulders of the owners. Marvin Lewis was treated like the second coming when he came here and hasn't done much at all, and hes shown that he's totally incapable of exerting any control at all over his players (on and especially off the field). If they would just shut up, stay out of jail and play football, they might start moving in the right direction....

No owner can rape a fanbase as thoroughly as Daniel Snyder. He hasn't left one dime on the table, either.
You obviously haven't seen some of the stuff Jerry Jones is planning to do with his new stadium :D

As big of a ripoff that PSLs are, imagine a PSL that expires after 30 years... Meaning you buy the PSL today and, no matter what, the team gets it back in 30 years... So while it is something you could sell if you ever wanted to, the value will steadily decrease as time goes by.

I say the lions they always suck and this year they started off hot because of a weak schedual but its all over for them now. You could make a srong argument for miami and arizona.

Alex Smith is the youngest starting QB in the league, was playing with an injury behind an offensive line that's forgotten how to block and being coached by quite possibly the worst OC in history. It's too early to consider him an utter flop. Nate Clements has not been anywhere near a disappointment, and the 49ers defense isn't a weakness by any means. The reason it's in the bottom half is due to the ridiculous amount of time it has to spend on the field. Norv screwed us (and the Chargers, of course) over, but the 49ers have some promising players. It's not like the team needs to be blown.

So I wouldn't have us down as the very worst team to be a fan of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back