PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worst Refereeing I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Worst Refereeing I have ever seen

I am not a conspiracy theorists, but someone needs to investigate the refs. It started from the get go when they tried to call the ineligible receiver when we declared up to the end with the non-call on Lafell. It was in key situations that pissed me off.

TD Pass

XrImouF.png

TD Run
PVOWYlS.jpg

This isn't the first game this year where the officials were obviously biased against the Pats. Considering how brazen the NFL's attempts to hinder the Patriots have become, I can only assume it's going to get worse. I used to think I'd watch till BB and Brady were done, but I genuinely don't believe I can stomach it that long.

**** the NFL
**** the officials
**** Chris Collinsworth, Al Michaels and all the other clearly biased announcers
**** the cheap shotting Broncos
and **** Roger Rodger Goodell

The refs definitely handed the Broncos the game, but honestly it's a league wide problem and not some conspiracy. All year round the referees have handed teams wins and the calls have definitely been terrible week in and week out all over the league.
Just today, during the Cards-SF game announcers were left speechless. It is what it is.

no holding calls broncos ol, or hands to the face...I saw a few. Just ridiculous, a semi half healthy Pats team could have won easily even with this ref .

I didn't think it was quite as bad as the Ravens replacement ref game, but I'd also like to think that the "real" refs are held to a much higher standard.

The refs definitely handed the Broncos the game, but honestly it's a league wide problem and not some conspiracy. All year round the referees have handed teams wins and the calls have definitely been terrible week in and week out all over the league.
Just today, during the Cards-SF game announcers were left speechless. It is what it is.

So you think the offensive pass interference scrutiny the Pats are getting is the same league-wide?

We're going to have to disagree on that.

Nothing can be done about it ,till today we overcame bad officiating, but our injuries made that impossible today ! Hopefully we re bound next week against Philly !

I've been trying to tell everyone that the league was fixed.

Even Brady's lawyer hinted at it, during one of his first interviews, concerning "deflategate." He said something about the league wanting certain outcomes. We weren't suppose to win the SB, that was supposed to be Wilson's big moment against the big bad Patriots, Butler wasn't informed. We weren't even suppose playing the SB, that was suppose to be Luck vs Wilson. The new IT QBs. That's why we were punished with deflategate, because Belichick didn't keep his crew or himself in check.

They create storylines, they determine the outcomes and they use the media to develop stars from these "headlines." This was the "passing of the torch" game. Another nobody arrogant QB gets an opportunity after a future HoF QB goes out with a injury. He goes from nothing to something and they crown him with a victory over Brady and probably crown him with a ring in the end.

I am done with the league after Brady, because when he's done it will lose its luster and truly suck, like WWF without The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Brady is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment and the baddest SOB on the field.

End of my rant.

no holding calls broncos ol, or hands to the face...I saw a few. Just ridiculous, a semi half healthy Pats team could have won easily even with this ref .
They called one... on a 3 yard loss. Bet you feel silly now!

It was a borderline call. At that point it was becoming clear how things were going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots