PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worst fans?

That's easy-Philly fans-the same people who threw snowballs at Santa, cheer the other teams' injuries, BOOED Jeff Garcia(when he was having an incredible game, that is), Booed D-Mac on draft day 'cuz they wanted some doped up guy instead, the list goes on.

Bears Fans. they only patriots game i've been to was in 95 when the pats beat the bears, I was 12 and some drunk assclown threw a beer at me and told me to go home. I get harassment from complete strangers when i wear my Pats gear around. Your football team sucks and urlacher is way over rated. Deal with it.

Last edited:
On behalf of halfway sane Bronco fans, I'd like to apologize for the drunken ****s at Mile High. There's some real *******s there. I AM a Bronco fan, but since I'm a chick I've had beer thrown at me and all sorts of crap. You all may not like me when I argue with you, but at least at Mile High I'm not throwing **** at you and yelling the whole game. There's definitely a contingent of total *******s.

So, sorry about that.

The worst fans are Raider fans. My friend had a knife pulled on him when he went to a game there in a Bronco jersey.

i went to the Pats v. Denver playoff game and i had a great time. I walked around the parking lot a visited some Denver tale gate parties. the fans were very cool, giving me a herd time and joking around. when i got to my seat, the fans next to me and in my section were very cool. On the way out after Denver won, some fans got a little out of hand yelling stuff, but they were drunk and so was i. It was a good time.

San Fran has some good fans as well.

Oakland is the biggest bunch of low lifes i have ever seen. they are the worst.

Ok I have seen Charger/Pats Games both in NE and SD. I have only been spit on by Pat Fans once. It sucked. But still the worst fans for an out of town fan to have to deal with is Oakland's. Just the opinion of the NH Charger Fan

My three brothers and I have been doing an away game for the last few years (next week Bengals !!) Here's my take for what it's worth:

Miami: expected a lot of harrassment considering the long-time rivalry but fans were really mellow..think they were all retired and on valium... No hometown tailgaters to speak of, the stadium was a quarter empty until halfway through the 1st Q and it emptied out halfway through the 4th; stayed in South Beach so, needless to say, the nightlife was kicka**!!

Washington: fans were pretty cool..just good natured teasing..tailgating is basically a few miles away from stadium in sporadic business parking lots, so you end up with a bunch of mini parties, (Skins provide shuttle bus so that's cool); can't speak to nightlife as we had a cool sports bar in our hotel and hooked up with a hundred or so Pats fans who were staying there.

Arizona: without a doubt the best time yet. Fans were pretty cool albeit missing-there's a huge Pats fan base there. It was their openning day, but Pats fans must of outnumber them 3-1!! Tailgating was awesome, probably due to the volume of homies. Nightlife was pretty good as well...have a few local bars that sponsor Sat night Pats parties.

Carolina fans there are still pretty cranky about SB loss, but good natured in general. Tailgating not great..a bunch of mini parties in small parking lots..if ever go again will probably just hit a local sports bar before game. Nightlife okay since you're right in the middle of the city.

Buffalo a good time. Fans are pretty classy and no dummies when it comes to football. Felt an air of "hey we think you Pats guys are okay, but we LOVE our Bills so don't bust our chops too much". Stadium is old style and pretty cool. Tailgating is a ball. Lot of partying. If you ever go, make sure you hook up with Murphy's Pats. They're there every Pats game. Night life not so spectacular..lot of little local bars, but still a fun town.

Yeah that was long..got a bit carried away.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back