PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worst fans?

milwaukeebeers44

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Since moving out of New England, I've had to catch most of my live Pats games in 'enemy territory.' So far I guess we've been pretty lucky, but I have to say that I was appalled at the treatment I got from the Titans fans at this past Sunday's game in Nashville. The locals were great to us before the game, but during and after?? There was the usual "Brady sucks," but along with that, there was the "hey, girl, in the Brady jersey! Get out of our section before we make better use of you, you <insert nasty four-letter word here>!" I was also spit on and had stuff thrown at me, just for sitting there (definitely not instigating). My poor husband, fearing for my safety, made us leave our seats for the concourse before halftime! While walking back to our hotel, a Titans fan threw a beer bottle at me from a car window.

I guess I expect it as a visiting fan to, say, Ohio State from Michigan (on one trip, car tires were slashed), but to a town that has has a team for less than a decade? I've gotten better treatment at Yankee stadium!

I guess that was me just venting. . .but I'm curious as to where you guys have had some bad fan experiences at away games??

Since moving out of New England, I've had to catch most of my live Pats games in 'enemy territory.' So far I guess we've been pretty lucky, but I have to say that I was appalled at the treatment I got from the Titans fans at this past Sunday's game in Nashville. The locals were great to us before the game, but during and after?? There was the usual "Brady sucks," but along with that, there was the "hey, girl, in the Brady jersey! Get out of our section before we make better use of you, you <insert nasty four-letter word here>!" I was also spit on and had stuff thrown at me, just for sitting there (definitely not instigating). My poor husband, fearing for my safety, made us leave our seats for the concourse before halftime! While walking back to our hotel, a Titans fan threw a beer bottle at me from a car window.

I guess I expect it as a visiting fan to, say, Ohio State from Michigan (on one trip, car tires were slashed), but to a town that has has a team for less than a decade? I've gotten better treatment at Yankee stadium!

I guess that was me just venting. . .but I'm curious as to where you guys have had some bad fan experiences at away games??

Nasty but Philadelphia is worse. The only courtesy I ever saw was to Gene Upshaw 15 years ago, now, they'd probably beat the crap outta him too.

Pretty much the entire Afc West ... and then Philly fans.

Philly hands down, and yeah that was a gerat Family Guy, lol, shaboopy

Broncos fans :mad: :mad:

Houston fans were pretty bad when I went there a little over three years ago.

Planning on going to the Pats-Cowboys game, but from the TV it seems like there's always a large amount of away fans in Texas Stadium. I remember a season or two ago it seemed that Steelers fans populated half of the stadium. Hopefully Pats fans can make just as good of a turn out.

Been going to Pats Road trips for 20+ years. Been to Miami, Houston, San Diego, Kansas City, Denver, Oakland, Chicago, Minnesota, New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta, San Fransisco, and Arizona. This year we're doing Dallas & Baltimore. 2008 is Seattle. No question on the WORST fans in the world...

#3 Miami

#2 Denver

#1 OAKLAND

Those Chokeland fans are ANIMALS. Just downright ANGRY people. Talk about needing to watch your back. You can't even go to the restroom unless you've got a crew to go with you.

NICEST fans HANDS DOWN are Kansas City. Nicest PLACE to go to has to be either San Diego or Arizona. Weather is awesome, golf is great, and nightlife is fun. LAMEST place... Minnesota. City is dead & no one cares about the Vikings. It's a HOCKEY town for sure. When you mention football, the GOPHERS rank ahead of the Vik's.

Granted, we've never been to Philly, which I here is pretty rough. No plans to go there ever.

I am going out on a limb and saying Chargers Fans.

I am going out on a limb and saying Chargers Fans.

Right now they certainly are putting their best efforts forward for the title :rolleyes:

But I agree, Philly peeps are scary! And Philadelphia as a city is frightening as well :eek:

Worst fans? Philadelphia, easy.

Worst experience from opposing fans? Pittsburgh on Halloween 2004. There was a lot of Steeler fans very happy to end the streak, and it showed.

Broncos!!!! Yep they get my vote.....:rocker:

On behalf of halfway sane Bronco fans, I'd like to apologize for the drunken ****s at Mile High. There's some real *******s there. I AM a Bronco fan, but since I'm a chick I've had beer thrown at me and all sorts of crap. You all may not like me when I argue with you, but at least at Mile High I'm not throwing **** at you and yelling the whole game. There's definitely a contingent of total *******s.

So, sorry about that.

The worst fans are Raider fans. My friend had a knife pulled on him when he went to a game there in a Bronco jersey.

Jet fans were the worst Ive ever encountered.

Since I live in Jacksonville and I'm 13 so I don't get that much crap but the Jets fans have to be the most pathetic fans I have ever encountered. But it pays off when someone scores on them and everyone who hates the Jets chantes J-E-T-S Jets Jets! Jets!:D

Last edited:
Jet fans are the scum of the Earth.

Jets fans ARE the scum of the earth,but San Diego fans are puhing them hard for first place.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back