PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worst 0-3 team

chasa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
a lot of flack was throw at the pats after they beat the jets. the Mediots calling them the worst 2-0 team in the league. Typical stuff, and the pats kept winning.

Now lets talk about which team is the WORST 0-3 team

Redskins
Giants
jags
steelers
vikings
Bucs

My vote is going to the Giants.

the other teams have at least looked competitive and played hard. the giants.. they look like a jv high school team. Getting blown out by the panthers, thats just embarrassing.

Although this is typical giants strategy. win a superbowl, have a couple of good years, tank it, get a high draft pick, win a superbowl. so really everything is going according to plan, Giants vs Patriots 2015.

a lot of flack was throw at the pats after they beat the jets. the Mediots calling them the worst 2-0 team in the league. Typical stuff, and the pats kept winning.

Redskins
Giants
jags
steelers
vikings
Bucs

the other teams have at least looked competitive and played hard. the giants.. they look like a jv high school team. Getting blown out by the panthers, thats just embarrassing.

Although this is typical giants strategy. win a superbowl, have a couple of good years, tank it, get a high draft pick, win a superbowl. so really everything is going according to plan, Giants vs Patriots 2015.

I don't know how anyone looks past the Jags for this particular title.

Pretty obvious that it's the Jags. They might be worse than the 2008 Lions.

So, we have the hopeless jags and five (once) possible playoff teams that have played very poorly.

Redskins
Giants
jags
steelers
vikings
Bucs

Redskins
Giants
jags
steelers
vikings
Bucs

Its Jacksonville and its not even close. If you think they have been competitive you haven't been watching.

I don't know how anyone looks past the Jags for this particular title.

Agreed. Jags are easily the worst.

I'll take the Giants over every 0-3 team except maybe the Redskins. Most of the Giants' issues stem from their OL. Their defense has played admirably compared to the previous few seasons but they cannot protect Eli worth a damn.

Fix the OL and their entire offense improves leading to less unfavorable situations for the defense and they look like a real team again.

The rest of the list isn't nearly as fixable in my eyes. The Giants are not good, but they are far from the NFLs worst team. It's easy to hate the Giants' around here but don't let your hatred blind you to how simple this teams problem would be to fix, and with their cupcake schedule in a horrid division they can still make the playoffs. 8-8 or 9-7 could either win that division or get you an NFC Wild Card slot.

Parity rules the NFC, no team there sustains like they do in the AFC. There are currently three 3 win teams and just one 2 win team.

We should just give the Jags that title and turn this thread into who is the second worst 0-3 team. The Jags might be one of the worst teams in league history when things are done.

So you're telling me Blaine Gabbert isn't an NFL-caliber quarterback?

Interesting to note that every team on that list has a first round QB starting for them (although Jax have had Henne starting during Gabbert's injury absence).

A team that is full of Just Another Guy(s)...they have some talent. Still trying to find it though. :rolleyes:

to everyone saying the jags and it isnt close.

The giants just got blown out 38-0 vs a winless team at the time the panthers.

the giants are ranked 27th in offense(points) 32nd in defense(points)

The jags are 32 in offense(points) and 29th in defense(points)

The jags have played 2 3-0 teams, with the raiders sprinkled in.
The giants have gotten blown out by the broncos, the panthers, and before garbage time the cowboys.

The jags are doing all this with a mess at QB, while the giants are getting destroyed with all their major players in place.

I don't want to jinx us or crap on another team's misfortune. I'm just happy WE aren't 0-3. According to many posters around here (and nationally I guess) we ARE the worst 3-0 team they've ever seen ;). I love the Barstool Sports headline someone posted, "Pats fall to 3-0." LOL, good stuff. Happy to be where we are! Go Pats!!

OP is being biased saying NYG, yes they beat our asses twice, they are still the best, PIT a close second hate them or not.

JAX made Wilson look like an elite QB, they have no strong points, its too obvious, worst team for the past 3 years is still the same.

The giants have gotten blown out by the broncos, the panthers, and before garbage time the cowboys.

The jags are doing all this with a mess at QB, while the giants are getting destroyed with all their major players in place.

All this says is the Jags are worst, NYG are simply struggling and will miss playoffs because of it. You know damn well right now we blow out JAC and struggle vs NYG.

The Jags are averaging:
Offense
230 YPG
9.3 PPG

Defense
370 YPG
30.6 PPG

The Giants:
Offense
334 YPG
18 PPG

Defense
382 YPG
38.3 PPG

The Giants are -9 in Turnovers worst in the league Jax is -2. The Giants issues are correctable, ball security, better protection up front etc...The Jaguars (talent) is not.

OP is being biased saying NYG, yes they beat our asses twice, they are still the best, PIT a close second hate them or not.

JAX made Wilson look like an elite QB, they have no strong points, its too obvious, worst team for the past 3 years is still the same.

Do you mean Russell Wilson?

Russell Wilson against the Jags = 117.5 QB rating
Against the Pats last year = 133.7

Plenty of teams made Wilson look like a potentially elite Qb last year. Making Wilson look good isn't what makes the Jags bad, it's that they've only scored 28 points in three games.

The Jaguars. They will probably win one or two games this year. Just no talent, especially at QB.

And yet if they were playing us this Sunday, I'd still expect them to win.

The Jags are most definitely the worst right now.

Runner-up would be the Giants. The team looks brutally bad given their expectations. They are the only team other than the Jags that looked completely inept and pretty much uncompetitive in all of their games.

Most of teams listed look at least like they belonged in the NFL. The Giants these past two weeks played some of the worse football I've ever seen. And, that's not a hyperbole.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back