Welcome to PatsFans.com

World's most popular evangelist endorses Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

Not sure about his second and third reasons for endorsing Obama, but the first one I'm with all the way ;)

World's Most Popular Evangelist Dr. K.A. Paul Endorses Barack Obama For President - Yahoo! News

Dr. K.A. Paul, the man the New Republic magazine called the world's most popular Christian evangelist, today endorsed Senator Barack Obama for President of the U.S. Paul, born in India, is an American permanent resident living in Houston.

(He said there were 3 reasons for the endorsement:

1. "speaking from an evangelical perspective, the current administration, I believe, has delayed the second coming of Jesus. Since the Iraq war, missionaries have been forced out of many countries, their work unfinished. As it says in Matthew 24:14, 'the gospel will be preached in the whole world.' The Bush administration's Iraq war policy has been in direct contradiction to Matthew."

2. Obama will help restore our foreign stature

3. Obama will have a better economic approach than Bush or McCain.
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Never heard of him, as for the 2nd coming he seems to believe that BO will hasten the 2nd coming and hence the end of the world...:rolleyes:
  3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Thanks Patters, this is a pretty good argument NOT to vote for Obama
  4. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

"No no no no God Dam America!"
  5. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

^^^lock step
  6. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

That's exactly what they want you to do ...:)

I found a popular christian blog , it seems 75% from that place are voting for Mccain. They don't care of the man's policies , they are convinced the lord is telling them to vote for mccain. That s what they care about. Insane !
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Hold that thought.

//
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Never heard of him, either. Born in India -- amazing how people at German summer beer fests, Russians government apparachik, the Chinese government Central Committee, and guys from India all want Obama.

It's a good thing Americans vote for their own president, WITHOUT the help of foreign opinion. Wouldn't be at all surprised to find that there have been tens of millions of dollars -- at least -- that China and other foreign interests have funneled into Obama's campaign. He's had over $600 million to spend vs. only $90 million for McCain, who took the standard government allotment.

//
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Really, overdramatic one? Provide a link showing evidence of each... Otherwise, as your post history has earned, no one's buying your latest round of pap... I know, you're hoping no one called you on it, but... ooops... too late... Do the work.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Open your eyes that God gave you:

-- Obama's "Ich Ein Berliner" Redux last summer; beer, wurst, and rock band, included
    -- CNN International runs a regular "update" of "informal polls" from around the world, plus email/blog entries from non-American people, saying they think Obama is "cool"
    -- China: lest we not forget the Chinese "Buddhist Temple" donations to the AlGore campaign, not to mention the Chinese "businessmen" scandal hitting Clinton for massive campaign donations just when Clinton OK'd the selling of ultra-top secret satellite and booster rocket technology to the Chinese
    -- CNN's "man on the street" in Russia, asking who the Russian "businessman" would like to see elected
    -- Etc, etc, etc.

It's all there. Just need to open your non-partisan eyes. For a change.

//
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I'm asking for links that substantiate your retarded claim that they all want Obama..... Not inuendo and extrapolated Fogic... Are you unable to link me to your claim? Very well... We'll presume you pulled them out of your rear...
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

FYI he is a US Citizen.. and controversial.. reminds me of someone whose name rhymes with soon...

K. A. Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Presume ~ assume = makes an ass out of u and me, which is truly "retarded".

Everybody remembers the Buddhist temple "donations", the Chinese "businessmen", and all the rest. It's in the book. Objective people know it's true. Can't deny it. Google any of the topics I gave, and have fun.

//
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

There good controversies and there are bad controversies.

Hello.

//
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

Look you inexcuse for a debator, I'll tell you for the last time, when someone asks you a question, you answer the freak'n question they ask directly or don't bother coming here and attempt to engage "our" members in debate.

PC asked you for links and you never even attempted to reply on point. From now on, I'm going to ask all members to make sure you reply directly on-point to all posts. You're a joke foggy. I've seen people ask you where you stand on certain issues and then watched you reply as if they never posted a thing.

Do you know how this works or should I ask our members to explain it to you?
  16. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

ONe "controversy" that is NOT a controversy is that som yung moon is a phony theif. I don't know if I spelled it right, but he doesn't deserve the time it takes to look up the spelling. I remember going to Berkley CA in the early 80's and seeing all the freaky "Moonies" walking around all zombie-like around town asking for money.

I can never understand why so many people are that bankrupt that they follow a character like him....I guess that's why so many get wrapped up in cults.
  17. elway7

elway7 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Who put you in charge of the forum! Explain the forum to us punk! you are an ass!!
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Have you been drinking-----:singing:
  19. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

HAHAHAHAHA:rofl:

Gotcha again elway!

See everyone, I was right. When elway comes here, he only focus' on my posts...funny little kid aint he?:rolleyes:

BTW....everyone knows that you have to reply to the points made by other posters otherwise, what are we doing? Are we all just writing random thoughts that have nothing to do with anything anyone else says...huh elway?
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:eek:

Yikes!! Somebody kill your dog or something?? Time is short, you can google anything I say here and find out for yourself. Please, I've got far better things to do in life than saying things that aren't true. Life is but a fleeting moment. Use your search engines and prove me wrong; I've got an open mind, really. And I don't ever say anything here unless I know it's true.

Peace.

//