PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Series - Red Sox vs Cardinals

Koji looks like he wants to puke ... :rofl:

World. F******. Champions.

congratulations red sox

world series champions

I'm just glad SVN can breathe normally again. At least until Sunday.

Congrats, should be a good party in Boston tonight. Enjoy it!

Erin Andrews sounds like a middle school student reading a report aloud to the class.

congratulations red sox and the city of boston

Congrats to all you fans as well. Special, special times.

IT'S DUCKBOAT TIME!

soxparade-480x363.jpg

Last edited:
Now its time for the pats to hoist the Lombardi this February!!!! Lets get on a roll Boston!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I WAS GETTING TIRED OF BOSTON TEAMS LOSING IN THE FINALS. NOT THIS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Now its time for the pats to hoist the Lombardi this February!!!! Lets get on a roll Boston!!!

This will be 8 parades since 2000 for us local Boston team homers. :D

Erin Andrews sounds like a middle school student reading a report aloud to the class.

Goes to show you that good looks and brains... wait...

I still hate that effing Luccino.

I havent lived in this country for more than 13 yrs and my first 9 were in Boston. Still remember how 2003 loss and 2004 win for me were in the short span following this team and now they have won 3 in my time here . ! Unbelievable. I consider myself lucky having landed in Boston and not elsewhere.

Goes to show you that good looks and brains... wait...

Hah -- yeah, that seems to be a big no on the latter, and as for the former: The big winter coat seems to negate and added value there.

Boston Strong!!!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back