Welcome to PatsFans.com

World net is reporting a schism in the right wing main stream media...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Feb 24, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

The right wing dingbats are not getting along, propose a WWE cage match,GWB and crew may be loosing a couple of their moutpieces...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48980

The heated issue of turning operating control of six major U.S. ports over to a state-sponsored company based in the United Arab Emirates is splitting some of the biggest names in American broadcasting, including Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly who favor the transfer, and Sean Hannity and Michael Savage who oppose it.

"I have been a profile in courage on this story," declared Limbaugh on his national radio show yesterday. "When it comes to the UAE or the Middle East: I do not believe that every Arab nation, government, sponsors terrorism. I don't believe they all are for it. I don't believe they secretly fund it. I think this story about the two or three of the 9-11 hijackers came out of the UAE, they may have

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +818 / 2 / -9

I also oppose it, and I am a flaming "neo con wingnut" the religion of the Muslim* comes before any business deal or any small loyalty that the Arabs may have.

The Fanatical Terrorists in the Religion of Islam want America DEAD, the so called "good ones" also "Secretly Want America Dead", their Religion tells them this.

If this Port Deal goes through sooner or later we will be attacked again, you can bet on it.

The democrats should love this Port Deal, it will probably sink the republicans.

I would rather see the deal killed even if it means that the Screwball Democrats regain power.

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +108 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

Sometimes it is nice to have disagreement and debate. Unlike the others you are not required to goosestep with the Clintons or Howard Dean.

Rudy Guliani and Christie Whitman have been to the GOP convention, Bob Casey was not aloud to attend the DNC Convention, talk about the closed minded party.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +818 / 2 / -9

They allowed "The Hog" Michale Moore to attend the DNC convention and then if that wasn't bad enough the Weasle Jimmy "Sissy" Carter sat with him.
    :bricks:

5. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,085 / 21 / -13

Disable Jersey

Guess the right wing media is not a bunch of synchophants, but independant issue oriented thinkers. Contrast that to the MSM which gets its talking points from the DNC, and lately Daily Kos.

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

I define the MSM as Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter, Savage, Robertson and the rest of the right wing talking heads.

7. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl: You crack me up. This must explain why mediamatters always has to correct the misinformation that the right wing "news" outlets are always putting out.

You must think that Brit Hume is not a sycophant.

8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +108 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

mediamatters :rofl: is the modern Mien Komph of the left, so hateful and trying to destroy within funded and lead by a foreigner.

9. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +2,085 / 21 / -13

Disable Jersey

You self made definitions are self serving. What a surprise from a wacko leftist.

10. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +2,085 / 21 / -13

Disable Jersey

Ah yes, Media Matters.
    You are only 2nd to Patters in utter blatant hypocracy. You disregard information that contradicts your world view from sources you deem 'rightist' while citing alternatively politically oriented sites like Media Matters.

My point was logical. I said that there is open, free rational debate on the 'right' on the port issue.
    Your response was 'partisan' as you guys love to label.
    What a surprise.