Welcome to PatsFans.com

Word to Shmessy, PFIV, and Nikki

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by 3 to be 4, Sep 7, 2006.

1. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Hypocrites.
    Shmessy, you are so concerned with the man, you dredged up that when it had pretty much died out, in order to get at me. Did you ask him? Im sure he likes where this has all gone. You want to know which me you are talking to? Unless you are under the delusion any of us is perfect, I can admit my mistakes. God is the only perfect being. I slip up. and so do you. the difference is, i have forgiveness of my sins through the blood of Christ

PFIV, you have lashed out with every name in the book. You think anyone would want your heart? Yes, laugh some more at Steve Irwins fate. I have never said the things to you that freely dish out at me. But thats because its ok to mock Christians here, and certainly call them disgusting and pathetic.
    You are a bully.

Nikki, come off it. You say you go to church. then you say you want to be a stripper in a post inviting Salvation? What church is this?? Then you judge me, using false information.

He who is without Sin may cast the first stone. ever hear of that.

I admit my errors. Im a human and i screw up. And so do you guys, you just have so much invested in being geniuses you'd never admit it.

What doesnt change, whether you believe it or not, or whether or not im a mass murderer, a Nazi, pathetic, or disgusting, is that Jesus Christ loves us all. And as He forgave me, I must forgive others. And so I forgive you.

call me all the names you want, but its not about me. And I hate to tell you something, but its not about you either.
  2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

3tobe4: Hypocrites. Shmessy, you are so concerned with the man, you dredged up that when it had pretty much died out, in order to get at me.

Shmessy: Excuse me???? The original thread happened weeks ago.

If you were so intent on letting it die out why did YOU then "dredge it up" by starting the " a Private message from Jak14 to me" thread a few days ago??? Are you delusional? Please tell me, who created the "Private message from Jak14 to me" thread???????

You're right in one respect - - that thing HAD pretty much died out......until you decided to START A NEW THREAD weeks later and publish the grieving man's PM's (which btw stands for PRIVATE messages, Mr. Personal Ethics).

The only thing I AM sure about is that you desperately want attention from people (what???? things a little too lonesome for you out there in Kansas?) so you resort to publishing a grieving man's Private Messages to you because you fear he will somehow personally embarrass you to all of us. Number One, your fears are imaginary as you and everyone here is completely anonymous on this board and Number Two, NOTHING that man could write on this board could embarrass you ANY MORE than you have already done to yourself here.

Most importantly, if you really wanted this to "die out", you would NOT have started a brand new thread to talk about it - - you could have written this within the relevant thread.

You are a sad, attention starved person and that thread shows that more people than merely Nikki,PFIV and myself were horrified by your CONTINUING campaign extend the shelf-life of your pathetic tangle with the victim's fiance.
  3. Nikki

Nikki Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Dude..........you need to get off your high horse.

You life is REALLY pathetic if you wasted more than 2 minutes composing your pity-party post.

Roman Catholic........Notre Dame Church, Father Nickolas, every sunday at 10am.......sometimes he does mass in Latin, sometimes he doesn't. I try to go to confession once a month. And believe me, stuff typed in jest on a Patriots messageboard is not something on my list of confessions.

Your life seems incredibly pathetic and I must say, you are really good at "trolling" under the guise of "preaching and spreading the word of God"
  4. Nikki

Nikki Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

PS..........Only 5 of his last 175 posts have been in football threads. Take that for what it's worth....................
  5. shmessy

Ratings:
    +332 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

All I can say to that as a Moderator in the Football Forum is "Praise The Lord"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Shmessy,
    "Some here have wondered exactly what this thread is about.

Evidently 3tobe4 posted a message (since deleted by the mods on this board) somehow making humor of the murder of a woman at an Old Country Buffet this summer.

Evidently, it came to light that the fiance of the woman is a poster here and some PM's were exchanged"

that threads last post was on 9/3/06. it had finally started to flame out. You brought this up yesterday. Why? To get at me.
    I admitted i screwed up. But again ,you are perfectly blameless. Must be nice being such a perfect genius.

Nikki, joking about stripping in a post where im offering Salvation. Again, you find appropriate for a follower of Christ? You may go to church. But that doesnt mean you follow or believe anything. I admitted I screwed up. But I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. While you are judging me, tell me what Jesus said about judging others? How would Jesus feel about stripping being brought into a discussion about the Lord.

Get off YOUR high horse.

Im done with this. You guys are correct, I have gotten diverted from a positive message, and I am learning from this big time.

despite it all, I really appreciate this opportunity to learn from my mistakes and grow from it. I wish you three well. Its been a challenge. But im tired, and im sure you are to.
    Jesus loves You.
  7. Nikki

Nikki Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

hahahaha :D
  8. shmessy

Ratings:
    +332 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

3tobe4: Shmessy,"Some here have wondered exactly what this thread is about.

Evidently 3tobe4 posted a message (since deleted by the mods on this board) somehow making humor of the murder of a woman at an Old Country Buffet this summer.

Evidently, it came to light that the fiance of the woman is a poster here and some PM's were exchanged"

that threads last post was on 9/3/06. it had finally started to flame out. You brought this up yesterday. Why? To get at me.
    I admitted i screwed up. But again ,you are perfectly blameless. Must be nice being such a perfect genius.

Shmessy: 1) If my post (within the relevant thread), three days after the previous post is considered after "it had finally flamed out", what do YOU call your NEW THREAD originating 6 WEEKS after the crisis had ended for everyone else concerned here on the board????? Hmmmmm.....what's the longer time period......3 days or 36 days?.........within the relevant thread, or starting up a NEW THREAD????????

3tobe4: Nikki, joking about stripping in a post where im offering Salvation. Again, you find appropriate for a follower of Christ? You may go to church. But that doesnt mean you follow or believe anything. I admitted I screwed up. But I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. While you are judging me, tell me what Jesus said about judging others? How would Jesus feel about stripping being brought into a discussion about the Lord.

Get off YOUR high horse.

Shmessy: Hmmmmm......stripping, or publishing a grieving man's PRIVATE messages on an internet website viewed by many??????? Yeah, they're pretty much equivalent as to harming other people.

I am so glad I don't live in your world. Praise the Lord for that!

despite it all, I really appreciate this opportunity to learn from my mistakes and grow from it. I wish you three well. Its been a challenge. But im tired, and im sure you are to.
    Jesus loves You.

Shmessy: This is the most cogent thing I've read from you. Get some rest.
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Does he talk back?
  10. shmessy

Ratings:
    +332 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Since I am not a Christian, I cannot surmise what Jesus would have said to 3tobe4, but I CAN tell you what my Christian friend who saw this commented. It was this:

Jesus: "3tobe4, I do love you, but my divine forgiveness is NOT some "bulletproof vest" for you to wear allowing you to REPEATEDLY perpetrate mean and immoral acts towards your fellow man, followed by absolution. At some point, you need to LIVE a Christian life instead of TALK a Christian life.

----By the way, what my friend told me in 45 seconds was far more meaningful to me regarding Christ than the tens of thousands of words written by 3tobe4.
  11. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He says "GET THESE DAMN NAILS OUT OF MY HANDS AND FEET!!
  12. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +500 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

Uh, excuse me, but I don't believe there's anything written in the Bible that condemns stripping. :eek:
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

Do not judge, lest you be judged...another word comes to mind, Humility.. or better still what my mother said, you have two ears and one mouth so you can listen twice as much as you speak.
  14. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

of course, the moral Shmessy will be outraged by this comment, as he cares for the people out there so much.
  15. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

"MY divine forgiveness."? Shmessy, I didnt realize you were a follower of Christ? Im so happy for you.

unless, you were trying to pull out the old "I have this Christian friend...."

how childish this has become. I have this Jewish friend. And I listen to His words above your emptiness. His name is Jesus Christ.
  16. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +50 / 2 / -0

Interesting read this thread...

If you ask me we ALL should be hoping God grades on the Bell Curve ;)
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  17. shmessy

Ratings:
    +332 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

ROFLMAO!!!
  18. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +50 / 2 / -0

Seriously "3 to be 4" let me tell you a little story that you might find helpful in putting your sincere desire to save souls to work. Clearly you have a zeal to do this but I think you've got a lot to learn about a worthwhile approach.

I used to smoke. It's a dirty, awful, nasty, cancer causing habit.

And believe it or not, I was actually aware of all that - but I still smoked. I won't bore you with WHY I smoked - I knew how bad it was and I did it anyway.

Lots of people wanted me to stop. They tried good cop, bad cop, love, anger - and often times they tried to shame me into stopping.

None of it worked - and the "shame" part worked least effectively of all.

It actually made me want to smoke MORE if you can believe that!

I tried to quit when people would shame me into doing it but it never worked.

In the end, I stopped because I WANTED to - the fact that others wanted me to was nice, just so long as they didn't heap shame on me - but it was only when I decided that I wanted to change my life, was I successful at quitting (going on 4 years now).

You can't control how people respond to your call - all you can do is control your own approach and your own responses, and in this case I think you'll agree given what you allowed your thread to become, you might want to change your approach to helping others find what you have found.

Frankly, I believe YOU'RE carring a lot of shame and have not forgive yourself just yet, and perhaps feel a need to do pennance before God can forgive you. It may in fact be that the shame you direct towards others is really shame you direct at yourself, for your past digressions.

If that's the case, try not to allow that to get in the way of how you view others who are sinners to no more or less degree than you are.

Above all, keep in mind that you are NOT the judge of anyone's soul, anymore than any of us should judge you and your soul.

I think you'd learn all this over time but I still put this out in hopes of saving you a bit of time.

I don't claim to know God like you do, but I think I do have a better sense of human nature, and I think you might benefit from heeding some of this advice.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  19. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

one thing, Im not controlling peoples response to the call. Im reacting to the accusations hurled against me and the cruel taunting through videos making fun of Christs death. Nobody here has to respond to anything or look at anything.

I had been called slimy, disgusting, pathetic, anti-semite, Nazi, sick.....
    and im judgemental? please read through the threads and take in the language being used by those people and compare it to my language.

I dont post my threads about Christ at the 5 or 6 people out there who have been jumping all over me about it. I post it for the people, hundreds of them, who look at it and dont respond to me, but maybe respond to their own heart.

None of us have any idea what this discussion has meant. And if it bothers you to read it, heres an idea liberals have said for years regarding music or TV : Dont look at it.

Im very happy with the overall response this talk of Jesus has had. He is not discussed much in New England, i do know that. And im certainly glad its stirred things up.

I do wish i had not gotten myself diverted into personal stuff, im human, and i slipped up. But all the videos, the messages about Jesus, im very glad its out there.

Peace be with you.
  20. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Wow Joe!! I am seriously impressed with your post! Thank you, I will be printing and saving this for future. I'm continue to be amazed at some of these "gems" that I pick up from this board! I'm buying next time!;)