PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woody: Jets can't keep up with Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody.
Once a Patriot, always a Patriot.
Just like Big Sey who last week handed us a big scoring drive with 30 yards in personal foul penalties and no sacks on Brady. Ever a Patriot!

D Woody can suck it. I'll never ever consider him a Patriot. His spygate comments pissed me off. He should give back those rings.

D Woody can suck it. I'll never ever consider him a Patriot. His spygate comments pissed me off. He should give back those rings.

Woody is in no way, shape or form a Patriots fan. If he says he is, he's full of manure. Follow his twitter account. It's all there.

I find it weird though. He owes his bank to the Patriots. You think the Lions would have over-paid if he weren't a superbowl champion center? Nope.

I must have missed it. What did he say?

I must have missed it. What did he say?

It was during the week of the Jan game. He made a reference to spygate and the Pats but I can't remember it. Also, this idiot was making fun of Brady's hair.

Last edited:
lmao, I though it was Woodhead talking trash.

Thats what I thought too initially but then i was like, Woodhead isnt dumb enough to give the Jets bulletin board material.

Anyways check out this analysis of the Revis vs Welker matchup.
Breakdown: Revis vs. Welker - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

It should be interesting to see what Ryan decides to do. does he sell out the D to stop Welker or does he assign Revis as a full time 'blanket' on Welker?

Sad, but true. Although the Jets have a defense that can compete it is the offense I worry about.

These teams are almost mirror images of each other. TFB to the rescue!

talk about trying to give yourself bulletin board material

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey