Welcome to PatsFans.com

Woody Allen says President Obama should be granted dictatorial powers (seriously)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, May 19, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Woody Allen says President Obama should be granted dictatorial powers (seriously) Entertainment

Woody Allen has a strange take on the democracy that allowed him to become rich and famous.

The "Scoop" director said it would be a cool idea for President Barack Obama to be dictator for for a few years.

Why?

So he could get things done without all the hassle of opposing views getting in the way.

In an interview published by Spanish language newspaper La Vanguardia (that we translated), Allen says “I am pleased with Obama. I think he’s brilliant. The Republican Party should get out of his way and stop trying to hurt him.”

..........................................................................................................
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  2. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I heard that. "What do you expect" is about the only thing I can think of saying.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Woody Allen
    A creepy little dirtbag, he hasn't said anything funny in 40 years, didn't the little jerk marry his own step-daughter.

Why does the New Democratic Party attract these 'weirdos'

:confused:
  4. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The only way I would want Obama having dictatorial powers would be if the only other option would be for Woody Allen to have dictatorial powers.
  5. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

1) why would anybody think that Allen "seriously" believes this would be a good thing?
    2) who cares?
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

What he said. Seriously, who cares.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is Woody Allen the liberal who molested a teenager (after drugging her up) and then moved to Europe to escape justice, or is he the liberal who molested and then eventually married his own step daughter? :confused: :confused:
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

A lot of degenerates out there in the entertainment world, Jack Palance once said of Hollywood "I have to work here to make a living but just as soon as I finish a picture I get out of this town as fast as I can" he had a ranch in Montana I think.

Allah once said "god willing death to the great satan america" (If Islam ever takes over in America imagine what they'll do to Hollywood)
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That it what amuses me the most about those wacko moonbats who are incredibly out of touch with the rest of America. If America was ever taken over by one of their leftist heroes or by the Muslims Sean Penn worships, the Hollywood wife-swappers would be the first ones against the wall facing the firing squad.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Can we just stop these threads about "what Woody Allen says" etc? Please? Can't we just lump him in with Bono, Sarah Palin, Laura Bush, Sean Penn, Rush Limbaugh,...and anyone else who needs to shut the fu(K up. Honestly, who gives a ratz azz? They're celebrities and entertainers. That's all.
  11. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

lot of degenerates in "middle America," too, working as plumbers, mailmen, cops, in offices, etc.
  12. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,068 / 25 / -46

No Jersey Selected

Why anybody ever takes what an actor/singer/comedian/entertainer as a whole says about politics seriously is beyond me. I laugh at the Sean Penns, George Clooneys, Jon Voights, and now Woody Allens of the world.