PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woodson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremiahct

Rookie
Reaction score
I know that he is getting old, but he is still an excellent player, and could really help our back field. Signing him or ty law would really help us out in the draft; it would allow us to go after bigger needs, as well as giving us some great verteran leadership as well as talent and skill. What do u think

I doubt it will happen..way too much money for a player with dimisnishing skills...ONLY if it was very cheaap...and that will NOT happen.

jeremiahct said:
I know that he is getting old, but he is still an excellent player, and could really help our back field. Signing him or ty law would really help us out in the draft; it would allow us to go after bigger needs, as well as giving us some great verteran leadership as well as talent and skill. What do u think

Good Lord, no. I'd like to have Law back, but Woodson?

I think Law burned too many bridges when he left here. Also, I'm not a big believer in his numbers last year. I think the penalties far outweighed the INTs. I just don't see us willing to cough up that kind of cash for Law. If we weren't willing to sign Willie, then I seriously doubt it.
Woodson.. the last season he played all 16 was 2000.. there has GOT to be better options that that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down