PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wonderful column analogy of our team by Mike Freeman of CBS Sportsline.com today

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I must say of all the columns both pro and con about our Patriots that Mike Freeman of CBSSPORTSLINE.COM today has the best reading I have seen this year..He gives insight of what is behind the Patriots way of business and why we are always tough to beat and why the franchise is continuing winning traditions now and in the future..Read it,its great and as accurate as I couldn't write it any better ..Sorry no link but just go to NFL on the CBSsportsline.com site and you will see it there

PATRIOT64 said:
I must say of all the columns both pro and con about our Patriots that Mike Freeman of CBSSPORTSLINE.COM today has the best reading I have seen this year..He gives insight of what is behind the Patriots way of business and why we are always tough to beat and why the franchise is continuing winning traditions now and in the future..Read it,its great and as accurate as I couldn't write it any better ..Sorry no link but just go to NFL on the CBSsportsline.com site and you will see it there

>>>Once again, despite losing player after player, and starting Manny, Moe and Jack at wide receiver....

So we can call the receiving corps, "the Pep Boys"?

Patsfanin Philly said:
>>>Once again, despite losing player after player, and starting Manny, Moe and Jack at wide receiver....

So we can call the receiving corps, "the Pep Boys"?

Nahhh, just call them The Replacements". "Nobody thinks they can do it, they're just a bunch of replacements" - - - quick, call Rodney! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back