PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wonder what the Donkey trolls will say now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Won't hear from them for another year. Jake the Snake is a winner... :)

carolinatony said:

I would imagine they don't have a whole lot to say right about now.

EZ76

BigEZPatsFan76 said:
I would imagine they don't have a whole lot to say right about now.

EZ76

Yeah, especially since most of them are probably sticking their foots in their mouths.

Well I just can't see how anybody who watched our game against them would of thought they had any chance against the Squeelers.

Thanks to the Steelers, the Broncs will all fade away!!!!

I lived in Denver for 12 years

They have the worst fans I have ever met anywhere!

carolinatony said:
They have the worst fans I have ever met anywhere!
I agree with you there. Every team has trollish fans including us. But their fans take the cake.

What this does is make last week even worse. It is clear that NE is a far better team than DEN, but that the 5 turnovers did us in last week. The way PIT attacked DEN today and made Plummer look as bad as we all think he is makes our loss to DEN last week even more putrid.

Today should have been a slugfest in our house. It would have been a great game, and we would have won a squeaker.

The Patriots cannot be perfect all the time, and that now includes the playoffs. This is one time where a bad game cost us a shot at NFL history.

And despite PIT going to the Super Bowl, there is no question that the Patriots remain the best team in the conference. To get as far as they got with the injury situation as well as the bullseye on all of their backs, and come within five turnovers of a home AFC title game, the Patriots still rule the conference.

PIT and DEN trolls can crawl back under their rocks for all I care. I don't give a rip about what they think right now.

Bob G

gawd bless ya bob

bobgeorge said:
What this does is make last week even worse. It is clear that NE is a far better team than DEN, but that the 5 turnovers did us in last week. The way PIT attacked DEN today and made Plummer look as bad as we all think he is makes our loss to DEN last week even more putrid.

Today should have been a slugfest in our house. It would have been a great game, and we would have won a squeaker.

The Patriots cannot be perfect all the time, and that now includes the playoffs. This is one time where a bad game cost us a shot at NFL history.

And despite PIT going to the Super Bowl, there is no question that the Patriots remain the best team in the conference. To get as far as they got with the injury situation as well as the bullseye on all of their backs, and come within five turnovers of a home AFC title game, the Patriots still rule the conference.

PIT and DEN trolls can crawl back under their rocks for all I care. I don't give a rip about what they think right now.

Bob G

Great post.....I'm feeling the same way......Pats are still the best team in the AFC in my opinion, if they are healthy and without terrible TO's last week (not going to get into the bad calls by refs.....as that is not the primary reason why we lost).......Congrats to Pitt though....they have played tough these last few weeks

Got our butts handed to us today.Pitt. is the better team!

carolinatony said:
Here's what they are saying: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Were there Bronco trolls here? I hadn't noticed.

Well, I guess I can slim down my ignore list now.:singing:

The Steelers did against Denver what we could not do; took the crowd out of the game early (how many false starts did the Steelers have vs what we had), they protected the QB and gave him the time to find wide open recievers, and they got a big lead, taking away the Bronco running game and forcing Plummer to beat them, which he could not do. They were able to put pressure on him, forcing him into numerous mistakes................

elway7 said:
Got our butts handed to us today.Pitt. is the better team!

Do you really believe that Elway???

Double G said:
The Steelers did against Denver what we could not do; took the crowd out of the game early (how many false starts did the Steelers have vs what we had), they protected the QB and gave him the time to find wide open recievers, and they got a big lead, taking away the Bronco running game and forcing Plummer to beat them, which he could not do. They were able to put pressure on him, forcing him into numerous mistakes................

Only thing about that is taking away the Bronco running game and forcing Plummer to beat us, which he could not, is exactly what we did.

And while I admit I don't have the numbers in front of me, I didn't think we had many false starts, especially when compared to the amount Denver had. True, Pittsburg had hardly any, but they played phenomenally.

Unfortunately they can still say they knocked off the two time defending Superbowl champions, (even if WE helped them to do it ourselves)! Sucks, but that's what happened. I hate that we lost and I hate that I was forced to root for the Steelers to stomp them.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back