PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wonder if we hear any trash talk from the Rats this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just guessing..... but I bet not.
I don't think so, i spent some time over at both the insider and gang green. There was a general consensous that they were in for a monumental beating and that BB and the team wouldn't forget about all the trash talk from week two.

Many were predicting the rats would lose by forty of fifty points, that the spread should be thirty points

Last edited:
I don't think so, i spent some time over at both the insider and gang green. There was a general consensous that they were in for a monumental beating and that BB and the team wouldn't forget about all the trash talk from week two.

Many were predicting the rats would lose by forty of fifty points, that the spread should be thirty points

Maybe they're trying the old reverse lock.

I think he's talking about the players, not the fans. Regardless, I hope so. This team is already pissed off considering what just happened and what happened in Week 2. I would love it if one of the Jets players decided to piss them off even more.

u mean the 5 losses in the last 6 games team?

i wouldnt be surprised....

My thought was the team may be a bit down after losing such a close game.

Anything the Rats say will ONLY motivate the team...not that I think we need it to beat them.

Maybe the Jets will psyche themselve up for this game telling themselves its their "Pro Bowl"... you know... the pointless game after the Super Bowl.

Someone needs to bait Scott or Teletubby into saying something. It shouldn't take much.

A 50-point beating of the Jets would definitely be some sweet therapy.

I'd love for a Jets player/coach to talk ****, I think it would actually help us. My fear at this point is that this loss to the colts eats at us and we don't focus as much on the upcoming game. Of course the reverse could be true also, that we're so pissed off that we pummel the jets. But I have a feeling its the other way around.

So yes, I pray to god someone on the Jets trash talks and pisses us off.

Last edited:
iam sure they will .Rex ryan will reiterate that he is not scared of anybody on wednesday.

Grogan, I think you're absolutely right to be worried about a Colts hangover. I can't imagine the Patriots turned to the next week's game as quickly as they normally would.

I wish someone on the Jets would spew some vitriol at the Pats because it would help rid us of all the "second-guessing" and "shoulda, coulda, woulda" talk from the Colts game.

Nah, they're hearing enough trash talk from their own tabloids. Here's a quote and link to Gary Myers' piece in yesterday's Daily News. Remember, Gary is the ultimate NY homer, so this is how bad it is in the Apple now:

"Each loss is worse than the one that preceded it. The Jets find new and creative ways to lose games. And while the coaches change and the players change, the DNA of this franchise has remained remarkably consistent for the last 40 years: The Jets have no idea what it takes to win."

and, he's just getting started....

Read more: As New York Jets stumble to 4-5, head coach Rex Ryan's bravado must stop

I actually do think Jests are in for epic beating of this decade. After all the craptacular garbage they pulled at their home field, I would think they will be facing angry BB and Pats, with all these second guessing adding fule to fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down