PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Won a SB41 Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm still going, but I'll take no pleasure in watching the game, not only will the Pats not be there, but Prince is the halftime entertainment WTF

Take a sign that says "GAME... Blouses."

I'd sell the tix and keep the airfare and hotel. You could prolly take an entire seperate vacation from what you could make off the tix.

Just start prayin now that Prince doesnt take Janet Jacksons que and whip somethin out while singnin.... no need to thank me for that mental image.:eek:

Ebay is your friend!

I know that's what I would do.

I'd sell the tix and keep the airfare and hotel. You could prolly take an entire seperate vacation from what you could make off the tix.

I was thinking the same thing. No way I'd sit through that game. It's going to be a blow out anyway. Just like when the Bears blew out the Pats oh so long ago. Dam I wanted payback. :mad:

Ebay, Craigslist here I come

Ebay is your friend!

I know that's what I would do.

Exactly! Auction that sucker off. You'd make enough to get two tickets to every Pats home game next season plus the playoffs.

I'm trying to get a volunteering gig at the halftime show since the stadium is like 20 minutes away from my house. It's going to be pure insanity.

I'm still going, but I'll take no pleasure in watching the game, not only will the Pats not be there, but Prince is the halftime entertainment WTF

Think about how lucky you are. You are going to watch Manning not get his ring again. Watching Manning walk off the field crying is priceless.

Gail
If you read this I'm not ignoring you, however when I try to reply I get an error message that your ID "cannot be found". I have had several messages similiar to yours to which I have replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots