Welcome to PatsFans.com

Women (Beware)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +672 / 2 / -9

The Liberal Way "BLAME THE VICTIM"
    Why do America's liberals go berserk when a man laughs at a female firefighter trying to climb down a ladder with a 150 lb person but look the other way when something like this goes on in their Beloved Muslim country's?

What is it in the Islamic culture that breeds the demonization and dehumanization of the female?

America's liberals should be cheering from the rooftops at America's attempt to liberate the Iraqi people from their "Stoneage Brutality".

"Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 - An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

From http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5184:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +375 / 11 / -28

Guess you can construe anything that happens in the world and somehow blame "liberalism"...good post at least you x referenced it...

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +672 / 2 / -9

I don't "Blame" liberalism for this I am just baffled by their silence when things like this happen to "women" just as I was with their silence on Clinton/Kennedy treatment of women.

Liberalism is Phonyism.

Yesterday at the "Maine Mall" in Portland Maine I saw two of these Islamic Women dressed in their sheets and scarves trailing behind two men like trained seals. I think I will try and make my wife walk behind me.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006