Welcome to PatsFans.com

Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican O

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I know this isn't shocking to most people here...but

Think Progress Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican Operative

Her LinkedIn page shows : She was the vice chair of the Republican Party of Kewaunee County until last year. She worked on the John Gard campaign, who ran unsuccessfully against Kagen last year. And it says she’s a part of the Republican Party for Kagen’s district, as well as the Republican Party of Wisconsin, and the Republican National Committee.
  2. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

The American people do not want the government deciding when it's time for granny to die.
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

Get your government hands OFF my MEDICARE!!!
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

Good, they are finally waking up and acting like Democrats, if they started acting like Democrats a few years ago they might be running the country today.

Thats whats got the White House scared right now, these demonstrations look a lot like the Good Old Left Wing Democrats in action, I'd like to see a few of these Republicans start throwing Pies.

Many of those old bastards doing all the yelling are democrats.
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!!! :bricks:
  6. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Where is this story? I can't seem to find it on Drudge................:banned:
  7. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Right-Wing Turncoat Gives the Inside Scoop on Why Conservatives Are Rampaging Town Halls | Health and Wellness | AlterNet

8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Holy Crap!

great article. The more exposed the industry becomes with testimony of insiders who shaped past policy and playbooks that are still being used, the better. Thanks Wendell Potter and Francis Schaeffer.

I honestly have yet to see a single person of color, a young person, or someone who is of average weight yelling at these town hall meetings. Its no surprise to me that thedatabase that FreedomWorks is using are uneducated, elderly white people who have proven to be maliable in the past. The very definition of sheep.

Its scary too as he points to these tactics, and also shows us that it can turn ugly in a hurry. I bet he feels remorse for his anti-abortion efforts and the death of Dr Tiller. I think he sees parallels between that and what is happening today.

Its really only a matter of time before the monster that has been unleashed decides to walk its own destructive path. These groups have NOT been told to debate, discuss and decide what is best. They have been encouraged to disrupt and deflect ... and as we've seen today have become more violent....

and why? because people want healthcare?

Pro-life people who are also pro-war, pro-torture, and anti healthcare.....oh....and pro jesus....

WTF?
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +237 / 8 / -13

Yeah ti all pubbie operatives it would be impossible that people would oppose the plans of the messiah, just keep repeating the talking points as the messiah poll numbers sink.

Wonder how Corzine and the dems in VA are doing in the gov races?
  10. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

They have to be operatives, I was told repeatedly that Republicans were too busy working their real jobs to protest...
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

When the people who drew up the palns for the political chaos say that they have gone too far, and that they are sorry that they did it, and now see the errs of their ways....

you don't believe them? A-fukcing-MAZING.

Let me ask you this...at the end of the Wizard of Oz, wjhen the man behind the curtain was revealed to be an actual man...not a wizard....Did you still think the wizard was real?

Live in the Emerald City forever!
  12. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

You're asking this question to someone who doesn't believe in evolution lol.
  13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +237 / 8 / -13

Great keep repeating this as the lib gov in the lib state of NJ goes down in flames, it is all this nasty pubbies, that a goo little sheeple.

Thanks for keeping us up to date by mindlessly parroting the latest talking points.
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

HA!.....so....

Elderly white people who all happen to be on the 400,000 person e-mail list of FreedomWorks decided on thier own to crash town hall meetings and all use the same tactics that just so happened to be written in a memo sent out by FreedomWorks last week.

and in YOUR mind....this is a liberal talking point?

its an uncommon intellect that is able to reason in your world, where the impossible is POSSIBLE.

Notice anything about the protesting people.....age, weight, color? With a black president, who wants to take their guns away, and kill them I'd say it would be to their benefit to have healthcare.

IF you believe Obama wants to take your gun away and kill you....Don't you think he'd laso like to take away your healthcare?????

this is the stupidest stance since "I'm pro life, and want to kill abortion doctors!"

BTW.: That stance was brought to you by the same people who are bringing you this $#!T...

"but you don't hear me though.....but you don't hear me though.....but you don't hear me though.....but you don't hear me though.....but you don't hear me though.....but you don't hear me though.....but you don't hear me though.....but you don't hear me though....."

-DMX
  15. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

He's desperately searching freerepublic as we speak.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

Whats being White got to do with it.....?
  17. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

We're gunna euthanize white people first.
  18. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

It's true I got an email today telling me so! It's in....uhhh.....uhhhhh section...uhhh 3118....paragraph ummmm b 877 niner.....line uhhhh 755!!!!
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

God Damn White Mother F-ckers
  20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

White older men will be the first ones to die, the plan is to deny them universal healthcare, and force them to commit suicide. Next the plan is to take away white people's guns. After that it will be easy to take away the women and children.....especially the women....each democratic muslum communist needs a herum. After we have the old white men in the grave, and their women under our facist spell, the plan is to impregnate as many white women as possible, then abort the babies at the latest moment possible (hopefully during contractions)

then we will raise taxes!