PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woaaahhh!!! The Thing with Sey Started BEFORE the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about the Chargers anymore.THey are history. On to the GIants

Not that I'm supporting what they did in coming out when the Patriots did, but they say that's what we did last year !! Does anyone remember if the Pats did this last year ?? If so, we should watch the name calling !

The difference is that the Razor is the house of champions. It is to be respected at all times. That dump in San Diego is the house of chumps.

Since when did the Pats get introduced individually?

I always thought coming out as a team was their "thing" since the Super Bowl against the Rams.

They did come out as a team. The players were all already on the field and getting ready when the announcer started calling out their names. Teams used to have their star players run out of the tunnel individually while the croud cheered them on. That didn't happen here.

Last edited:
I completely agree. The Italian soccer team is the worst when it comes to this. They flop all the time, and they've become so talanted at it that they usually get away with it. It's pathetic.

It should be like the penalty for inducing the opposing D offside or into neutral zone infraction (Colts got a deserved one against the Bolts at the end of their snafu game in the regular season).

I seem to remember Rivers flopping in other games (at least twice) with one of them against NE. He does get a lot of kudos for playing with a bum knee following scope surgery, but the overacting almost negates it. How come no-one else sees this or makes comments? Plenty of reaction to LDT sitting behind his facemask all night instead of playing, but nothing on Rivers trying to get a flag by flopping.

Uh, not a "push." He bumped him, and Rivers' flop would have made Ric Flair proud. I've always thought that flopping, in any sport, should be a penalty.

Rick Flair reference...wooooooooooooooooooo!

I love the nastiness. Hell, it's a nasty game, and the boys should be nasty. Not cheap, not cheats, just nasty. And I think that's what we've seen out of Big Sey recently (again!).

When you play these games amongst these loud mouth teams and you play them a lot, bad blood erupts.. glad to see Seymour is playing with a chip once again.. to f..ing bad if people get upset

its good to see seymour getting healthy and it has shown in his play in the playoffs. hopefully he will dominate in the super bowl.

its good to see seymour getting healthy and it has shown in his play in the playoffs. hopefully he will dominate in the super bowl.

Good to see he will be pissed ! Should add some nastiness to our otherwise passive(niceguys) DL :)

Wow, those videos were from my section. Saving now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back