PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woaaahhh!!! The Thing with Sey Started BEFORE the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Tackle Marcus McNeil #73.

Seymour very lucky not to get a 15 yd flag on the after-the-play push into Rivers, right in front of Triplette.

Seymour very lucky not to get a 15 yd flag on the after-the-play push into Rivers, right in front of Triplette.

Uh, not a "push." He bumped him, and Rivers' flop would have made Ric Flair proud. I've always thought that flopping, in any sport, should be a penalty.

I wouldn't phuck with Big Sey.

When I am lucky enough to be able to buy a ticket, I'm not paying for them to be nice guys.

I can not watch You tube at work so did not see the vid here. But I was at the game and I remember seeing him jawing with someone just before the game at midfield.

I can not watch You tube at work so did not see the vid here. But I was at the game and I remember seeing him jawing with someone just before the game at midfield.

That's exactly what was happening as the Pats were coming onto the field during Crazy Train. Good memory, because the screen shows him REALLY get into it with McNeil and some other Charger personnel. There was some BAD blood before the game even started - - like a hockey game.

guys talking trash before the game to Richard, and then when he demolishes them, they cry about it. unbelievable.

how old is that Hardwick jerkoff? seriously

these guys have no right to be babies. they play a godamn game for a living and are filthy rich. what a joke.

and im even more jealous of you guys now for getting to see this stuff at the game.

Uh, not a "push." He bumped him, and Rivers' flop would have made Ric Flair proud. I've always thought that flopping, in any sport, should be a penalty.

Just like Brady got bumped in the Steelers game, no different.

Also, the fact that Seymour was pissed off that the Chargers came out during the Patriots introductions is not new news. This was in yesterday's globe. That was a cheap move by the Chargers....but they lost!:D

Just like Brady got bumped in the Steelers game, no different.

Also, the fact that Seymour was pissed off that the Chargers came out during the Patriots introductions is not new news. This was in yesterday's globe. That was a cheap move by the Chargers....but they lost!:D

Not that I'm supporting what they did in coming out when the Patriots did, but they say that's what we did last year !! Does anyone remember if the Pats did this last year ?? If so, we should watch the name calling !

Not that I'm supporting what they did in coming out when the Patriots did, but they say that's what we did last year !! Does anyone remember if the Pats did this last year ?? If so, we should watch the name calling !

If we did do that, I never heard it. Wouldn't you think we would have heard Chargers players B&Ming about it?

If we did do that, I never heard it. Wouldn't you think we would have heard Chargers players B&Ming about it?

Sure would've from these self annointed Classy gum flappers. F 'em. we b*tch slapped them for the 3rd time in 1yr. They can shove that up their pie hole

Sure would've from these self annointed Classy gum flappers. F 'em. we b*tch slapped them for the 3rd time in 1yr. They can shove that up their pie hole

Alright Donnie, calm down son! Man, you're still all fired up! Save some of that!

Last edited:
Alright Donnie, calm down son! Man, you're still all fired up! Save some of that!

:mad: Enough is enough of these morons. To see Sey all fuming is not a common occurrence. So there's truth to these gum flapping loser panzies.

Could you imagine if a Pats player ripped into Charger (like Softwick did). The National media would jump on it in a heartbeat about how we are no class.

I hope Sey breaks the MF Nick Softwick leg next time we play them in SD, clean hit ofcourse :D

I completely agree. The Italian soccer team is the worst when it comes to this. They flop all the time, and they've become so talanted at it that they usually get away with it. It's pathetic.

Since when did the Pats get introduced individually?

I always thought coming out as a team was their "thing" since the Super Bowl against the Rams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down