PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With Upcoming Schedule Being Announced....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBronxPats14

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Being that Sept.11th is on a Sunday, I was wondering if schedule makers would put Giants/Jets on that Sunday Nite A Fitting Touch providing there is an NFL season.

That would make sense!

Also, would be fitting on a day where the world's attention is on New York already!

Being that Sept.11th is on a Sunday, I was wondering if schedule makers would put Giants/Jets on that Sunday Nite A Fitting Touch providing there is an NFL season.

I think the thread puts its finger on one of the reasons that there will be an NFL season this year and that it will start in time for Opening Day. Neither the owners nor the players will want to have to explain why they stood in the way of a game like that being played on the 10th anniversary of 911.

I think the thread puts its finger on one of the reasons that there will be an NFL season this year and that it will start in time for Opening Day. Neither the owners nor the players will want to have to explain why they stood in the way of a game like that being played on the 10th anniversary of 911.

PFS74 My thoughts exactly! It has to be considered some where in their talks.

IF there is going to be a season I think a new CBA will happen about a week before Training Camp...not much sooner and hopefully not much later.

Thats about the time when desperation sets in and both sides know they have to do something to save the season.

IMO If you interrupt Training Camp and the time given to work at fundamentals,then the whole season ends up in shambles,especially for the rookies and younger 2nd and 3rd year players...the Vets not as much.

Training Camp MUST go the distance if this season is to be legitimate.

Would like Sept 11TH game to be Cowboys at Patriots....So Called America's Team (gag) vs. the REAL America's Team.

IMO Though,I believe there is LITTLE chance that Dallas vs.NE is not a MNF game,it has Prime Time written all over it.

Last edited:
IMO GIANTS/SKINS. for 10th anniversary

According to a re-tweet from Rap, you are correct!

Also, we will play Jets week 5, and Giants week 9!

And we will be away on opening day, according to Patriots official twitter! So could it be a visit to Miami?

Last edited:
Would like Sept 11TH game to be Cowboys at Patriots....So Called America's Team (gag) vs. the REAL America's Team.

IMO Though,I believe there is LITTLE chance that Dallas vs.NE is not a MNF game,it has Prime Time written all over it.

I wonder if The Onion has done an article along the lines of "Cowboys first NFL team to play every single game of the season on a Monday night."

I guess this means the "lock-out" is a sham.

I would surely hope the season gets off on time and the NY teams play each other as it would be a great way to honor the city and moment.

I think they have to have at least 3 weeks of league action prior to a shortened pre-season for the season to start on time so mid July is as late as it can go and the question is whether the appeals will be expedited, as the owners are absolutely going to appeal Nelson's decision and their hope is that the loss of checks is going to cause the players to fall apart and fold to their conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back