PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With the Jets picking up Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Does this mean they are switching to a 4-3? Jenkins isn't built to be a 3-4 NT. I just don't think he can handle the job, honestly.

But him, next to Robertson, would be scary....

Does this mean they are switching to a 4-3? Jenkins isn't built to be a 3-4 NT. I just don't think he can handle the job, honestly.

But him, next to Robertson, would be scary....

um no because then they wouldnt have let Vilma go who is arguably 1 of the best 4-3 MLB in the game

@ 6"4 335..hes HUGE

he can easily play the nose @ that size

um no because then they wouldnt have let Vilma go who is arguably 1 of the best 4-3 MLB in the game

@ 6"4 335..hes HUGE

he can easily play the nose @ that size

He's never played the nose in his career. He's only been in 1 gap systems. It takes a lot of time to learn the 2 gap system. Jenkins was known for being able to collapse the pocket. That was his strength. He won't be doing that now

The Jets have David Harris for their MLB.

He's never played the nose in his career. He's only been in 1 gap systems. It takes a lot of time to learn the 2 gap system. Jenkins was known for being able to collapse the pocket. That was his strength. He won't be doing that now

The Jets have David Harris for their MLB.

Harris who is nowhere near Vilma's level in a 4-3..

I wish you were the head coach b/c Robertson w/ Jenkins could be a good to potential great DT duo in the 4-3. Hopefully Tangini has done their due dilligence and know if Jenkins can play NT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back