Welcome to PatsFans.com

With our Defense having some holes,Who do you not want to see against NE in 6 weeks

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Which 3 players -1 Quarterback, 1 Wide Receiver and 1 Running back do you hope NE's apparent problems on defense (lately) don't have to face come playoff time?

I do not want to see our run D face Ladanian Tomlinson at RB and Don't want to see our Pass D have to face Reggie Wayne at WR and I think its a no brainer Peyton Manning at QB,I think these 3 guys at their respective positions will make for a dififcult time,especially when the season is on the line and the guys go all out.

Your 3 offensive players and in those positions that you hope not to see?

2. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Re: With our Defense having some holes,Who do you not want to see against NE in 6 wee

1. Bill Polian
    2. The Zebras
    3. Roger Goodell
    The Pats are capable of vanquishing all other foes.

3. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +56 / 1 / -4

Re: With our Defense having some holes,Who do you not want to see against NE in 6 wee

Send anyone, the Pats should beat em. Heck I'd like to face off against the Packers in the Superbowl and avenge that 1996 SB loss, but it doesn't look like they're good enough to get past the Cowboys.

4. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,142 / 19 / -26

best post of the day

it's become quite clear that there has been a cabal between Goodell and Polian all season long, probably going back to when Goodell was named. Polian in NYC the week before the opener...meets Mangini...what was discussed...Goodelll fresh from the Jet front offices, sitting in on the meetings

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...guess what...it's a dyam duck.

Jerry Jones and Bob Kraft should lead an owner revolt and take this league back from the Jet scum like Goodell and the avaricious, two faced, megalomaniacal Polian.

5. letekro

letekro In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +26 / 4 / -3

Again, Bill Polian is not an owner. The idea that he has any political influence within the league to exert on Goodell is laughable. He has one vote on the league competition committee, and that's the extent of his power.

6. Joker

Ratings:
    +2,142 / 19 / -26

yeah...just like poor Don Shula in the 70's and 80's

7. Joker

Ratings:
    +2,142 / 19 / -26

http://thebestsportsblog.com/?p=24

read about your hero, the objective and beneficent Bill polian

8. slash83

slash83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Our Defense had one freakin bad game and people are looseing sleep over it, wasnt this the 1st time a RB has gone over a hundred yards over us all year cause I cant remember any. You people need to relax!

9. Joker

Ratings:
    +2,142 / 19 / -26

10. fnordcircle

fnordcircle ( o Y o ) PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +449 / 9 / -15

Here's what I'm hoping for:

Divisional Round: I'm hoping the Broncos get a WC spot so we can play them and repay them for bouncing us out of the playoffs in 2005.
    Championship Round: I'm hoping for the Colts so we can repay them for bouncing us out of the playoffs in 2006.

Super Bowl: Green Bay.

So we can repay them for the 1996 SB loss.

Screw hoping for easier opponents I want the opponents that will make for the best story. None of this 'Yeah you went 16-0 but you didn't face DA COLTS A SECOND TIME AND THEY WOULD HAVE BEATEN YOU!' crap.

11. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If the Patriotds are indeed the best team in football, who they meet in teh playoffs doesn't matter and I have no favorites. They play whoever's there.

12. ShrewBeer

ShrewBeer Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

i wanna see the colts in the championship game. that is the superbowl. its like the red sox winning it all without going through the yankees-kind of hollow.

13. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +88 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Funny that's the same thing they said about Tammany Hall and political corruption in NYC for 100 years........

14. Metaphors

Metaphors In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

The Jets

If the Pats see them in 6 weeks, that means they are on the golf course and not at the Razor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.