PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With little time off, Bruschi catches up with some charity work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell Jets trolls.

No, IM PATS through and through

Sure you are, buddy. :banned:

EDIT: if you are a Pats fan through and through, then I can't prove it. It just looks funny when three newbies that JUST signed up post in threads together then one of them makes a joke about strokes. I don't know, it's just me I guess. But at least two of the three of you come off as trolls.

Last edited:
ok, i came here to talk pats football not to get insulted. I am a huge pats fan. i stay up till like 5 in the morning to watch games and have spent £5,000 (roughly) in the last 2 years on makin ti to pats gamse!

Who says I insulted you?

look sorry we got off on the wrong foot but i garuntee you that im a die hard pats fan.

If you are then welcome to this forum. Forgive me if I'm a little hesitant to believe you considering how the other two have been acting around the forums but you seem to at least be different than they are. Either way, I guess I'll wait for the admins to check it out and pass judgment.

them? look i came here to speak football which i dont get a real chance to do where im from!

Go Pats!

Right on. You're in the best place on the Web to do that. Have fun.

i dont know what who your on about when you say 'them' anyway. again im real sorry for getting off on the wrong foot but i can assure you im a pats fan!

LOL, it's okay. You didn't get off on the wrong foot. The other two in the thread did that for you. The more I talk to you though, the more you seem like a normal guy so I won't lump you in with those two anymore. I'm actually a really nice guy, believe it or not. So, if you're not here to troll then welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes