Welcome to PatsFans.com

With friends like these...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jun 19, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Remember... these are the people that some of you have no problem with coming into our country, stealing our resources, taking welfare, free health care, etc...

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070619-121814-2527r.htm

Illegals light border fires to sidetrack U.S. agents

By Jerry Seper
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    June 19, 2007

U.S. Border Patrol agents seeking to secure the nation's border in some of the country's most pristine national forests are being targeted by illegal aliens, who are using intentionally set fires to burn agents out of observation posts and patrol routes.

2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

You are retarded if you think anyone here, from any political spectrum, gladly welcomes news like this.

Mr. Genius, try to think past not just strengthening the borders: what do you propose to do with the dozen million illegals *already here*?

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +607 / 17 / -16

#24 Jersey

Round them up at the illegal imigrant rallies and toss them over the wall we should build.

4. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

5. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +607 / 17 / -16

#24 Jersey

Sounds like we lost a good one there :rolleyes:

The wording :

"Michael Guzman said his parents were from Mexico, but seven children, including Pedro, were born in California"

makes it sound like he's a citizen based on birth in this country to illegals (as assumption but I bet I'm right) which we need to cut out too.

6. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Are you out of your mind? He's a US citizen. Period. Not only would you need to change the law, you'd need to amend the constitution. Or is this one of those cases where you're OK ignoring the constitution because you don't like what it says?

His mother, by the way, seems to be a US citizen as well, as evidenced by the US consulate's assistance (they can only assist nationals).

But the point remains: you can't ignore the law, you can only change it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +607 / 17 / -16

#24 Jersey

You just have no sense of humor do you ? I guess sarcasm doesn't come across too well here :rolleyes:

We need to change the law. Until then, we shouldn't be deporting "citizens" but mistakes are made with everything that doesn't mean we should stop doing anything. Should Brady quit playing if he throws an interception ? What I suggested is what we should do and we should do it as accurately as possible.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +681 / 7 / -2

Seal the border, enforce the laws on the books, and as you find them, deport them. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Sadly though, political BS, and overall government inefficiency make the easy impossible. Instead, we get sell-outs pushing policy, hacks reciting talking points, and appologists screaming racism.

Welcome to the Banana Republic, and sadly, I'm not talking about the clothing store. :mad:

9. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +607 / 17 / -16

#24 Jersey

The "we can't deport the ones that are already here" thing seems to have about 95% agreement among those on TV. I think Pat Buchanan and probably Hannity are the only ones I've seen who disagree.

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +681 / 7 / -2

It's a sell out talking point. No one wants to say we can deport them because Latino's would get pissed. This Bill, and issue, is the single biggest scam the citizens of this country will ever have pulled over on them. If this bill passes, a couple of years from now, when everyone is processed, you're going to see some 30+ million people given these "Z" visas. It's the reality no one really discusses. That 12 million figure people throw out will easily be doubled. Plus, the bill states that the Amnestied criminals will be able to bring in family that haven't infiltrated us yet. :mad:

Banana Republic I say.

11. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Where did I say anyone in here welcomes news like this..? All I am saying is these illegals are the people that you and your ilk want to overflow our country.

Talk about someone being retarded... :rolleyes:

13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

Don't fall for that old "humanity sh!t" from those damn democrats, they want the 12 million votes.

Bush wants 12 million slaves for the Scabby low wage Employers.

FIGHT BACK
    :bricks:

14. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

12 million new Democrats is bound to mean another Kennedy in the White House.:rocker:

I wonder if Joe (as in 'For Oil') can be coaxed out of political retirement?

15. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Given the current choices in Kennedys, I'd have to say no thanks.

16. Real World

Ratings:
    +681 / 7 / -2

Dude, Joe is going to take Teddy's seat as soon as he takes a political dirt nap. That's the word I've heard anyhow, and I've been hearing it from people I know involved in Mass. politics.

17. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 14 / -28

Well said, a problem that will not go away and haunt this group of wishy washy leaders for generations.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Excellent observation of the kind of element that would start a war inside America if they could. Every group has its bad apples, and those crossing the border -- especially while doing it ILLEGALLY -- are no exception. Some very nasty dudes are working the US-Mexican border. It's a very serious issue.

//

20. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

If things get to hot and the American people start to fight back the Democrats will pull out their old favorite weapon "The Race Card", the Liberal Media will brand everybody that objects to the HORDES of Illegal Aliens pouring into the country as Racists.

Where are two of America's most prominant "Racists" little Roly Poly Scumbag Sharpton and Jessie Jackoff, they seem to be pretty quiet on the "Illegal Alien Thing" could it be that these two Creeps see the light at the end of the tunnel, that being, COMPETITION, these Illegal Aliens will be America's "New Minority", Ebonics will be out Spanish will be in.
    :bricks: