PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With all due respect to Borges, Felger, The Jets Organization, PFT, et al

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the insider information. It's much appreciated. All the same, I will wait until the Patriots make an "OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT".
That is the only "SOURCE" that I will trust or believe. But by all means keep on writing your stories. I'm sure that you are all VERY HAPPY to see that Brady is injured. You all must have LOL when you saw him on the ground in pain. You all must be having the time of your lives.

Last edited:
Thank you for all of the insider information. It's much appreciated. All the same, I will wait until the Patriots make an "OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT".
That is the only "SOURCE" that I will trust or believe. But by all means keep on writing your stories. I'm sure that you are all VERY HAPPY to see that Brady is injured. You all must have LOL when you saw him on the ground in pain. You all must be having the time of your lives.

I agree....I was reading stories from all over the place saying how the pats are doomed...Brady is done.....torn ACL and so on and so on....I, like you, will wait for the official notification from the Patriots Organization..

I agree....I was reading stories from all over the place saying how the pats are doomed...Brady is done.....torn ACL and so on and so on....I, like you, will wait for the official notification from the Patriots Organization..

I can just imagine what Marshall Faulk has to say. The Glee that I sense in some of their reports is just disgusting. Forget the game, this is Brady's career we are talking about.

I can just imagine what Marshall Faulk has to say. The Glee that I sense in some of their reports is just disgusting. Forget the game, this is Brady's career we are talking about.

Yeah I can only imagine...actually i take that back...i dont want to imagine him getting all giddy over the injury damage to a great athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back