PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With 3 SB Rings Already..Did Brady Get his Terrell Davis This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPatBoy

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
We all know Elway was a great QB and I always had respect for the guy and the way he played. It wasn't until of course the Broncos and Elway got Terrel Davis though were they able to become a dominant team in the Postseason. Terrel Davis made Elwaybetter by getting most of the Attention from the defense. And Elway's skills were diminishing when he got Davis. Now Brady has already won 3 rings and has shown that he can carry his team and wil them to victory in the postseason. Brady is really just in what should be the prime years of his career. Now he has Maroney who looks barring an injury could be a dominant runner in the NFL.You keep an adequate O Line and some solid WR's, then keep that dominant defense and this could really prolong Brady's career and add some more rings to the fingers. I really think that by midseason teams are going to have to have a total defense to stop the running game and Brady.....Teams will have to chose. Denver chose to stop the running game and our passing game wasn't ready to loosen them up and make them pay. I have a feeling by midseason they will be able to make teams pay if they choose to stop the run. Anyway on Offense with Brady and Maroney could be overwhelming for years to come!!!

Don't forget he might've also gotten his Jerry Rice.

Just goes to show you how stupid other teams are in drafting. The Pats typically go with the best player available, rather than drafting for need. If teams didn't draft for need, I think Maroney and Jackson both easily go top 15.

bowl_XLI.jpg
tom%20brady.jpg

While they have different running styles. I think Maroney
actually has better moves. He doesn't hit the hole as hard
as TD did. They both have compact bodies that are stronger
than they look. Both look like they have no body fat whatsoever.
I know NFL teams test for that. I wonder what Marone's % is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back