PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wish I was this guy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find it incredibly amusing that is was SOOOOOO wide left that it missed the net entirely and ended up in the stands for a fan to catch it. :singing:

I got the Ball!!!

cedric_maxwell.jpg

Do you think Billy would autograph it?

The guy was on the news saying, I cant believe that with 65,000 people in the stadium, the ball came to me, well buddy, having an endzone seat increases your odds over people in the 200 & 300 sections and the people sitting at midfield.

Great for him!

One of the things I loved watching the game replay last night was the way the fans behind the goal post erupted, before Nantz or anyone said he missed. Just awesome.

The guy was on the news saying, I cant believe that with 65,000 people in the stadium, the ball came to me, well buddy, having an endzone seat increases your odds over people in the 200 & 300 sections and the people sitting at midfield.

Had it gone any wider, someone sitting at midfield would have gotten the ball.

Rather different from the guy who caught Flutie's drop kick and was such a jerk about trying to sell it back to the Patriots they told him to eat it.

The Raven's 'time out' situation (only 1 left) really won us the game (or at least kept it from OT).

Think about it, Anquan Boldin makes a 9 yard catch on first down.

With only a half minute to go, the Ravens passed the ball on the next two plays because they only had one time out. On 2nd and 1 that is usually a prime run situation, but they would have had to use their last time out and would have exposed themselves to a sack, tackle in bounds, illegal procedure penalty that would have ended the game. Even if they ran the ball for 'no gain', chances are it would have been more towards the middle of the field and the field goal would not have been from the far hash mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes