PRECIP: 0%
WIND: W at 15 mph

10 pm 28°
Partly Cloudy
FEELS LIKE: 16°
HUMIDITY: 39%
PRECIP: 0%
WIND: W at 15 mph

Really hoping it doesn't come down to Ghost. Usually he's money but he hasn't looked right this season.

I am not looking forward to 17F and windy!

Its not going to be that cold, but the wind chill will be in that range.
It won't be a cold as the Miami game, thank God.

No one can pin this done exactly what it's going to be at game time or the 3 hours after. It's kind of like the predict the score contest. But here is what they are predicting right now.

• Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph.
  • Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 8 to 13 mph.

I don't recall JO being that tanned last time we met. Great jacket Joker :)

Use hand warmers in pockets and on your azz for even more warmth.....

What's funny about the stadium orientation is Rte 1 runs N/S and stadium looks to be orientated E/W with open end pointing westward.

I always thought it was orientated E/W.....funny how your internal compass gets screwed up sometimes :)

So its 15 mph winds instead of 25 mph that was being predicted, and 30 degrees most of the game, sounds good!

That jacket is awesome. Gotta get me one.

Good, looks more bearable. Anything better than the Miami game is most welcome.

Good, looks more bearable. Anything better than the Miami game is most welcome.

Come on PJ it wasn't THAT bad. 10 layers each, my wife and I were good to go.

Come on PJ it wasn't THAT bad. 10 layers each, my wife and I were good to go.

It wasn't Chinese Water Torture but it was bad enough! Maybe I needed 5 more layers to get up to 10.

BA--wLSCYAMIPTX.jpg:large

Dave Epstein does a nice job on weather for Boston.com, and has these updates on Twitter this a.m.:

Dave Epstein ‏@growingwisdom
Arctic air about 6 hours delayed. This will make a big difference in temperature @GilletteStadium near 45F to start game. Still very windy.

Dave Epstein ‏@growingwisdom
By the end of game @GilletteStadium temperatures will be significantly colder. Bring warm accouterments you will need them.

If the wind helps/hurt anyone I would think it hurts Flacco. His deep ball will either go too deep or be short in the wind.

Brady is much better in the short to medium range where the wind won't be as much of a factor. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Weather.com has Foxboro being at about 36 degrees at gametime with winds out of the WSW at around 17MPH.. That will make it feel like 26 due to the wind chill..

It wasn't Chinese Water Torture but it was bad enough! Maybe I needed 5 more layers to get up to 10.

Lots of Under Armour was our key to victory! (Victory being not getting frostbite)

I just got back from the store. It is WINDY AS HELL out there. I live in the Boston area. I don't know how windy it will be in Foxboro, but it is very windy around here.

I just got back from the store. It is WINDY AS HELL out there. I live in the Boston area. I don't know how windy it will be in Foxboro, but it is very windy around here.

The whole region is windy, very strong winds. Crazy stuff. When they say gusts to 40 mph, it's all I feel is gusts. It just never stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots