PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Win or lose if T.O. is 1 for 14 yards tomorrow - you are going to want to mute the TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Win or lose if T.O. is 1 for 14 yards tomorrow - you are going to want to mute th

Once again....Randall Cunningham a poor QB!?!

Also, I don't think you can overlook the effect Owens may in fact have had on Garcia, as well as the other way around. Why mention all of the terrible QBs Moss has received few passes from, yet ignore Steve Stenstrom, Ty Detmer, Jim Drunkenmiller, Jeff Brohm, Elvis Grbac, Tim Rattay, etc. (I don't know why you included Bledsoe in there for Owens, by the way)?

Not knocking Moss at all, and I would agree that he is likely a better receiver than Owens. But the Owens knocking always seems a little OTT to me, and the previous poster saying Owens comes up small in big games was way off.

Well great receivers usually end up playing a major role with helping in a big way to add some hardware in thier teams trophy showcase and a ring on thier finger as well - So far T.O. has not been such a big factor that it has helped any of his teams acheive that goal while Moss is certainly on the edge of it right now.

If you look at some of the greatest WRs in NFL history, the majority of them were on Championship teams and thier play helped get their team get there.

Name a HOF top 10 WR in NFL History who has not won a ring,I am sure there are several but the very best WRs have won like Berry,Rice,Swann ect:

So far T.O. is 0 for ..... and counting

Last edited:
Re: Win or lose if T.O. is 1 for 14 yards tomorrow - you are going to want to mute th

Tim Brown, Steve Largent, Cris Carter, James Lofton....

And remember; though it's likely to happen, Moss doesn't have a ring yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes