PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Win a chance to sit in a luxury box and meet Belichick for the Dolphins game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I was tempted not to post this because I wanted to increase my chances of winning, but they are holding a charity raffle that includes:
  • Winner and a guest will enjoy 2 luxury suite seats, hosted by Bill Belichick Foundation's Executive Director, Linda Holliday, to the New England Patriots game against the Miami Dolphins at Gillette Stadium (Sunday, December 14th, 2014)
  • Winner will receive a pair of pre-game field passes
  • Winner and guest will meet Coach Belichick
  • Winner will receive a parking pass
  • Winner will receive 2 autographed hoodies from Coach Belichick's personal collection
  • Winner will receieve 2 autographed footballs
  • Winner will receive a one night stay at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel (December 13th, 2014)
  • Winner will receive a dinner for two at Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse at Patriot Place post game
  • Winner will receive a travel allowance of up to $500 (if winner resides outside of MA)
  • Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,463.00 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. The prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($1,232.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($231.00). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of the prize item depending on the actual value of the prizes received.

https://www.netraffle.org/raffle/index.php?rid=798

So I figured I would pass it along because it is a good prize for a good cause (Bill Belichick Foundation). Only $2 per ticket with a minimum of five.

We should all pool our money on tickets for Deus. This would finally give Deus the opportunity to "right the ship". j/k :)

I can see security forcably removing him from the field when he starts yelling and screaming at Belichick for stupidly trading away Seymour five years ago and how Jamie Collins was a bad pick because he drafted Tavon Wilson the year before.

I am all over this. Thanks for sharing.

Damn it. I knew this would happen. I figured I would buy 5 tickets and win because no other people would enter. Now I gotta buy like 1,000 tickets to win.

Not a big fan of the drawing being 2 days before the game.

That's some serious travel arrangements to make for some fans.

Not a big fan of the drawing being 2 days before the game.

That's some serious travel arrangements to make for some fans.
Nope, not at all....
"Honey, clear the schedule, I just got you (and myself) an early Holiday gift.."
and I'm 300 miles away...

We should all pool our money on tickets for Deus. This would finally give Deus the opportunity to "SINK the ship". j/k :)

Fixed that for ya.

In for 5 tickets. This would be a dream come true for me and my son. Hell this might even be better than Super Bowl tickets. I'll let you all know when I get the call tomorrow morning.

BTW I'm in Florida, anyone have a winter coat I can borrow?

What is BB going to talk about to the person who wins anyway? There will be complete silence or one word answers at most. :D
Ive always wanted to ask him if he wants his son to become a head coach somewhere

Winning this would be an experience of a lifetime.

Ok, I was tempted not to post this because I wanted to increase my chances of winning, but they are holding a charity raffle that includes:
  • Winner and a guest will enjoy 2 luxury suite seats, hosted by Bill Belichick Foundation's Executive Director, Linda Holliday, to the New England Patriots game against the Miami Dolphins at Gillette Stadium (Sunday, December 14th, 2014)
  • Winner will receive a pair of pre-game field passes
  • Winner and guest will meet Coach Belichick
  • Winner will receive a parking pass
  • Winner will receive 2 autographed hoodies from Coach Belichick's personal collection
  • Winner will receieve 2 autographed footballs
  • Winner will receive a one night stay at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel (December 13th, 2014)
  • Winner will receive a dinner for two at Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse at Patriot Place post game
  • Winner will receive a travel allowance of up to $500 (if winner resides outside of MA)
  • Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,463.00 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. The prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($1,232.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($231.00). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of the prize item depending on the actual value of the prizes received.

https://www.netraffle.org/raffle/index.php?rid=798

So I figured I would pass it along because it is a good prize for a good cause (Bill Belichick Foundation). Only $2 per ticket with a minimum of five.
Why Rob, Why? You just lessened my odds!

I'm usually very lucky with raffles. I once won the only three raffle prizes awarded in a golf tourney held at Franklin Park for the Boston YMCA (total strangers went from applause to silence and then to grumblings as I went up for each prize). I also more recently won both of the two 50/50 cash raffles at another golf tourney and won the biggest 50/50 raffle locally, two out of three years. Since I didn't win this raffle last year, I figure I'm due to hit it now.

I'd really enjoy sitting with Bill and grilling him about the 4th and 2 play. :)

is this open to US residents only?

Yes, and even US residents must be gray haired men between 5'10" and 5'11" in order to enter. Sorry ladies and youngsters, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes