PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilson? How long does it take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I dont have a problem with him staying. I am always happy with 10 TD's out of a guy but I am sure Corey will have 12 + by the time the seasons over. He doesnt look very slow to me when he is in the redzone though. He gets some good blocks but he also runs HARD when he is close to the goal line and constantly gets in to the endzone whether he is on the 1 yard line or the 15 yard line...

Last edited:
Hey Ray Clay...There you go. I knew it was a matter of time before someone put their foot in their mouth. You know nothing about me, do you? And yet you question my knowledge about medicine? Maybe, just maybe I am a surgeon...you ever think about that?

Well when you gave Eugene his physical what did you find?

Is it a grade 1,2 or 3 hamstring?

Is it a strain, a tear or a contusion?

By the way, I'm an Astronaut.

Last edited:
Couldn't get him out of your bed to give him a physical. That is what I was originally asking. How long is he going to be out? Is it more severe than a pull, is it a tear? Wow, and trying to use the "medical" terms is real impressive RayClay...

Sure you are, Ray. You have your Darth Vader helmet on. You have to get out of high school first. Keep working hard, though.

Last edited:
How long does it take to heal a freaking hamstring? Gonna have to start referring to him as "she". It's a bit ridiculous. At this pace, Rodney will be back before him...
Yep, it's not infrequent for broken bones to heal before bad twists and pulls, genius.

Really? Did not know that about broken bones healing faster than hamstring pulls or twists... Thanks for that information. I guess my question has been answered. Thanks, much appreciated...

Couldn't get him out of your bed to give him a physical. That is what I was originally asking. How long is he going to be out? Is it more severe than a pull, is it a tear? Wow, and trying to use the "medical" terms is real impressive RayClay...

Sure you are, Ray. You have your Darth Vader helmet on. You have to get out of high school first. Keep working hard, though.

What do you mean, I am an astronaut.

And, as you probably know, surgery is rarely needed, if it was he'd be out for the season. I guess you meant to say you were an orthopedist. Of course a physical therapist might handle most of the messaging, icing etc.

Don't take my word for it.

http://www.orthogate.com/patient-education/knee/hamstring-injuries.html

Surgery
Avulsion Repair

Surgery is rarely needed for hamstring injuries. However, it may be needed for an avulsion to reattach the torn hamstring tendon to the pelvis. If surgery is delayed after an avulsion, the tendon may begin to retract further down the leg, and scar tissue may form around the torn end of the tendon. Both of these factors make it more difficult to do the surgery.

What do you mean, I am an astronaut.

And, as you probably know, surgery is rarely needed, if it was he'd be out for the season. I guess you meant to say you were an orthopedist. Of course a physical therapist might handle most of the messaging, icing etc.

Enough already. I didn't ask if he needed surgery. Does anyone know the severity of his hamstring twist or pull? Any idea how he is progressing, may come back?

Fact is cblesz, Wilson problably has a legit excuse for not playing and problably has a bad hamstring injury. Because last time I saw you werent the trainer, and last time I saw Eugene wasnt the one stating hes questionable and wont play. Either he cant or the decision was made by the medical staff. You calling him a she was pretty pathetic, thats all.

How long does it take to heal a freaking hamstring? Gonna have to start referring to him as "she". It's a bit ridiculous. At this pace, Rodney will be back before him...

Some hammy's can take 12 months or more. Get over it.

Enough already. I didn't ask if he needed surgery. Does anyone know the severity of his hamstring twist or pull? Any idea how he is progressing, may come back?

Truce. They don't give out that information so no one knows.

Best bet is to monitor Reiss's columns since he has the inside sources and a weekly mailbag and maybe a chat thing.

Players that aren't tough don't last on the Patriots, that's the bottom line. The style they play, everybody's beat to hell by this time of year.

The good thing is we have some depth on offense, less so on defense.

An example of extreme "playing through" injuries is last years performance by Dillon when he gained over 700 yards playing through a "high ankle sprain" which is an injury to the ligament between the two bones of the leg.

He should have been in a cast for eight weeks but went through incredible pain to help the team.

So if I get a little edgy about this, maybe it's a carry over from posters last year. Don't take it personally.

You shut the F&*K up. I am simply asking a freaking question and trying to guage the severity. If it is torn, then he should be done for the year. Oh, Kdo5...Idiot? maybe you ought to not call people idiots when you know nothing about them or their education....jackass. You're Mom just told you to go to bed, you got to get up for school tomorrow.

No, you're not just trying to gauge the severity, you threatened to call Wilson a "she".

I don't see why anyone on this board is in any position to judge how a given NFL player is handling an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back