PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie's not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably more unhappy about being stuck in Cleveland:eek:

"What if I had went to San Diego? I don't even think that would have been an option for me to ask for 55," McGinest said."

Well Willie, that's because Seau is a first ballot HOFer. You're just a douchebag who left for the money. The good news is that money will get you into the HOF whenever you feel like visiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
McGinest could have made sure no-one else wore 55 for the Patriots this year. But he chose the money instead.

****ing lame. Does he seriously think he was so good that the Pats are going to retire his number? Give me a break.

Poor poor Willie, just shut up and have fun losing in Cleveland. Stop being a cry baby. :D

For the second time in a few weeks, McGinest has forgotten it was for his sense of team-first professionalism that Romeo paid up for him. Things just ain't the same beside the lake, eh, Romeo?

Like Tommy says all these guys who leave here for one reason or another don't seem to any happier in the long run....;)

Willie sounds like the guy who divorces his wife then has a fit when he realizes other guys want to date her.

Screw Willie.

What the Patriots do is none of his damn business. He should worry about what numbers the Cleveland Browns are wearing.

Willie is a little emotional but I think it's unfair to throw him UTB on his new deal in Cleveland. It's pretty obvious BB/Pioli didn't make much of an effort to retain him. This is not like the AV situation.

It's kind of sad that Willie didn't take time to think about this a little more. Unless he has delusions of grandeur and thinks the Pats would retire his number, somebody is going to wear that number pretty soon. Who could he possibly want to wear his number more than Seau ?

Wow, willie is looking more and more like a crybaby. If he really wanted no one else but him to wear 55 then he could have done so. Instead he chose to go to the Browns, that's his choice.

They gave him respect by even asking him if it was alright for Seau to wear 55. I wouldn't have even asked. He isn't with the team anymore, he has no right to complain about who's wearing what number. He should just concentrate on taking the Browns to the playoffs and that's it.

Too bad for you Willie.........

patsox23 said:
Willie is a little emotional but I think it's unfair to throw him UTB on his new deal in Cleveland. It's pretty obvious BB/Pioli didn't make much of an effort to retain him. This is not like the AV situation.

I think you're right. We're seeing a player whose probably having some mixed feelings about leaving right about now.

Hate to see this kind of stuff from him because it makes him look bad and it brings out the mouth breathers who delight in bashing departed players, but at the same time it's probably time for Willie to pipe down a little. He's no longer with the team. I'm not sure what he thinks he's owed by the Patriots now that he's in Cleveland.

Last edited by a moderator:
I propose that in memory of poor old Willie that from here on out we don't allow any player to wear Duane Starks' old number. :rocker:

huskeralk said:
I propose that in memory of poor old Willie that from here on out we don't allow any player to wear Duane Starks' old number. :rocker:

God, how I miss Duane. You now, all those times he got burned really weren't his fault. See, the safety was supposed to help over the top and he just didn't get it done. And you know, he was injured. Have you ever played with a shoulder injury? It ain't peaches and cream.

(sarcasm)

Last edited:
Willie = Mistake by the lake II

"But McGinest acknowledged he wore No. 55 in college because Seau wore it before him".

And he's complaining...

Why would he care who is wearing his number in New England? Doesn't he have more important things to focus on?

Patti37 said:
Why would he care who is wearing his number in New England? Doesn't he have more important things to focus on?

Yeah, like a Cleveland Browns super bowl run?

Heh.

I think The Archives is needed to advise Willie on other TIGHT linebacker numbers available in order to settle this tempest in a teapot before it gets outta hand :)

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back