PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie press conference listen here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A writer just asked him if he'll have the same impact as reggie white to the packers.

thats a little overating

I saw him wiith his Browns cap and Browns #55. It felt like I got punched in the stomach.

Having said that, I still have confidence and faith in BB.

Hey, 6 mil up front is more than what we would of paid him and I'm happy for him.

Does Willie make it in the Hall one day?

nickw308810 said:

His chances don't increase with his move to CLE, but he has a 65% chance to go to HOF.

nickw308810 said:

Unfortunately, no.

Willie struggled through injuries during a couple of his seasons ('97 for one), and his stats don't add up to Hall of Fame numbers as of yet. Certainly we should be thrilled at his post-season marks (all time sack leader). I think Willie is one for the "Patriots Hall of Fame".

nickw308810 said:
The Patriots HOF?? Absolutely...Canton?? No way..if anything Andre Tippet should make it..he was better than McGinest...If anything, I agree, his chances go down with this move..but..he's back with RAC.

There are 16 LB in Canton.

Do you think Willie is the 17th best LB in the history of the NFL?
He's a damn fine player, but not he's not in the league of Singletary, LT, or Buoniconti.

I sure will miss him though.

What Willie brought to the table with leadership and locker room presence can't be made up with a signing or trade. I love Willie and hope he does great things for Cleveland.

He made alot of huge plays for us (goaline stand against Indy comes to mind) even though he did almost cost us our first super bowl ring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back