PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie McGinest on Mike and Mike This Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
As always, he does a great job on TV (or radio), this time talking about the upcoming SB. I think he definitely has a future in the media when he hangs it up, if he wants it. He would be such a breath of fresh air compared with Tom Jackson, or Shannon not-so-Sharpe, or Michael Irvin. Willie has such a great personality, smile, and insight that comes from all his experience. I also didn't realize that he broke the playoff sack record in less games than the guys he surpassed this year (Smith and White). Took Willie 18 games vs. 19 and 20 for the other two. I hope he doesn't retire just yet, but I think we'll be seein' him on TV anyway down the road.

So, did he say anything of note.

363839 said:
So, did he say anything of note.

I switched to the show part way through, and all the talk was about super bowl XL, plus some work he is doing with Sharpie, the pen manufacturer, something about raising money for charity through signatures on the internet, or something like that (I'm sure there's $$ for Sharpie in it also). I don't know if they asked him about his plans for the future before I tuned in. Anybody else catch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes