Welcome to PatsFans.com

Willie Andrews ST Plays

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by CrazyDave, Sep 11, 2006.

1. CrazyDave

CrazyDave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Have'nt seen this mentioned, but I seem to remember Andrews making a couple of very nice tackles on special teams. Is this true, or am I brain damaged?

2. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

I'm inclined to think both in this case. :D

Andrews was the speed/contain man on the left side of the coverage (Hobbs works the other side), he made one nice tackle I saw, and had another nice play turning the returner back into a tackle. I'll be looking for him as I work some tape.

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Kind of funny how we brought in several guys to shore up our ST's, but this kid is the one making plays.

4. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +183 / 8 / -7

I saw, at least two where he ran right down the field and plowed into the returned at the 20 yard line. Good job by Willie.

5. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Well, two are on IR, so I can't take any shots at them - I was pleased with the teams yesterday, Miller booted some good ones and there wasn't much in the way of returns from Buffalo, good KO coverage with one exception (pretty darned good considering how good Buffalo usually is), KRs were a little disappointing, but again it was against one of the better STs teams so I'll settle for being beyond the 20 each time. Even BB had good to say about it, give them some more seasoning and 'oh baby'.