PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie Andrews released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to say is:

Dur.

Not that I can remember.

From that 2001 team, there was also Chris Sullivan (from Attleboro, BC), who later (2005) was arrested for heroin.

And there was also Leonard Myers, who sold his ring on eBay.

And Hakim Akbar's car accident.

And you got Johnathan Sullivan arrested for pot in June 2006, but he wasn't cut until early in the season.
In fairness to Chris, while a Pat he was arrested for being in a car drunk, was he not? In a club parking lot? Didn't want to drive but got arrested and cut anyway? It wasn't heroin that got him cut.

And Akbar was the only Patriot to violate curfew superbowl week. He was doomed from that point on.

Sullivan was just a big dope. I can't believe I was bummed when the Pats missed our drafting him and had to settle for Ty Warren :rolleyes:

Chris Sullivan was long gone from the Pats by the time he got arrested for heroin.

'Twas Kenyatta Jones.

He wasn't even the best Kenyatta in his draft class.

Speaking of which... you have to admit Andrews proved everybody wrong. He wasn't a "high" draft pick :)

Speaking of which... you have to admit Andrews proved everybody wrong. He wasn't a "high" draft pick :)

He was my favorite no-name player on the team, too bad he couldn't handle fame and fortune. I'm sure we'll see him in the CFL in a few years.

Last edited:
I was glad to hear that he was released. Nothing personal, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable, whether you're a pro athlete or a CPA. Good riddance.

Welcome Mr. Ruud :)

I was glad to hear that he was released. Nothing personal, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable, whether you're a pro athlete or a CPA. Good riddance.

Welcome Mr. Ruud :)

I also am glad that he is gone. Mr Rudd, however, WILL NOT MAKE THIS TEAM!

It's not that Ruud might not become a decent player and I would be happy if he made it to the practice squad. The problem is that he will get claimed and thus will not make it to our practice squad.

Welcome Mr. Redd

Man, a guy goes out celebrating his Supreme Court sanctioned 2nd ammendment rights and everyone gets their panties in a wad. :p

Unless I'm mistaken, BB had a nice run of about 7 years without having a player on his roster arrested. How many current coaches can claim that?

Andrews has now sullied this team twice in five months, not to mention Kaczur's little issue.

Good riddance.

Greg Robinson Randall [Mod note: Kenyatta Jones actually, just to save GRR's reputation!] doused his roommate with boiling water. Was he not arrested?

Thanks for correcting me - I thought it was GRR. How did his Pats career end? In any case, my point stands.

What was your point?
Get it now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey