PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie Andrews released

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has this world come to when you can't even wave a loaded gun in someone's face without getting fired? Used to be that you could practically run a police officer over and get away with it. ;)

Obviously Willie wasn't a member of the Buy-a-Cop-Via-Payroll-Deductions program at work... :)

maybe he wanted out? The pats were too good and he couldnt crack the lineup, so he had to do what a man has to do, smoke some pot and shoot his girlfriend. Now he can go sign and start on the dolphins. Andrews owned all of us.

Last edited:
To paraphrase the late great George Carlin,

Willie shouldn't be blamed for waving the gun in her face, maybe the b*t*h had it comin.......:rolleyes:

To paraphrase the late great George Carlin,

Willie shouldn't be blamed for waving the gun in her face, maybe the b*t*h had it comin.......:rolleyes:

Did he steal that from Rick James?

Oh, I'm sure we'll see such a thread soon. :D

(It's inevitable...right Nut? :D)

I can see it now. Bill Belichick's system could turn this guy around. Just like Corey Dillon blah blah blah.

He deserved to be released.

What he did was much worse than shooting someone and then dumping the gun at your car wash.

I was surprised that Belichick took this long to cut him. Belichick waited 12 hours too long.

I'd rather have a coach with Quiet Strength who keeps his players on the straight and narrow.

This just in, Belichick led Pistol Whipping Drill may or may not have occured at Training Camp this season.

-The Boston Herald

Unless I'm mistaken, BB had a nice run of about 7 years without having a player on his roster arrested. How many current coaches can claim that?

Andrews has now sullied this team twice in five months, not to mention Kaczur's little issue.

Good riddance.

Whatever Happened To "Jes' Kiddin'!" ?

Honestly now.
Did anyone on the board not see this coming?

No release has been so inevitable
since that goof poured boiling water ... oh, you know.

Andrews deserves to go. What a tool. His days were numbered anyway.

Ah well, we can still keep an eye on him in Dallas...:D

Not a surprise at all. This guy has issues.

Oh, I'm sure we'll see such a thread soon. :D

(It's inevitable...right Nut? :D)

He would have to signed by another team and then released before we have a thread about signing him. I think that's the rule.:rolleyes:

I gave him 36 hours last night and it looks like I was being generous.

Unless I'm mistaken, BB had a nice run of about 7 years without having a player on his roster arrested. How many current coaches can claim that?

Andrews has now sullied this team twice in five months, not to mention Kaczur's little issue.

Good riddance.
Greg Robinson Randall [Mod note: Kenyatta Jones actually, just to save GRR's reputation!] doused his roommate with boiling water. Was he not arrested?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Twas Kenyatta Jones.
Thanks for correcting me - I thought it was GRR. How did his Pats career end? In any case, my point stands.

Last edited:
Thanks for correcting me - didn't GRR do something untoward also? In any case, my point stands.

Not that I can remember.

From that 2001 team, there was also Chris Sullivan (from Attleboro, BC), who later (2005) was arrested for heroin.

And there was also Leonard Myers, who sold his ring on eBay.

And Hakim Akbar's car accident.

And you got Johnathan Sullivan arrested for pot in June 2006, but he wasn't cut until early in the season.

Last edited:
Wasn't Ty Law arrested before he was released in 2005 but after the SB...or maybe it was the 2003 offseason?? In South Beach...he pulled the "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??!?!" card...and I think he was running from the police.
I wanted Andrews gone when he had half a pound of dope on him...dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down